What do you call this in your country? We call it Döner

What do you call this in your country? We call it Döner.

Attached: 31721864-6D65-4D39-9809-D95900EBDDB9.jpg (940x529, 70.75K)

A sandwich

when i was a student we called it chien (dog) because the meat is very suspect.

Yeah that's a donner kebab but when you ask for donner they just give you the meat, not the sandwich.
I often get chips, cheese and donner. Absolutely banging.

Kebab na grubym

What is the difference between kebab, doner and shawarma? Honest question.

Just 'bab.

Kebab basically means grilled meat. It's a general term used for any middle eastern method of grilling meat.
Doner and shawarma are both types of vertically grilled kebab over a stick. Doner is the term used in Turkey. Shawarma is used in arabic countries. The techniques , spices used and sandwish bread and sauce are also different between shawarma and doner

Looks like doner kebab to me. It's the same everywhere dude. That's looking a little too arab to be a gyro.

50/50 if i get free bread or not, sometimes even get chips free.

Oh and gyro is the greek equivalent of doner kebab and shawarma. Gyro also uses different bread . Plus there is pork gyro which you won't find in the middle east

That's a weird gordita

Attached: gordita.jpg (1554x2048, 440.13K)

Interesting fact.
Mexican tacos (the sort that have meat similar to donner kebab) are 100% in fact the result of arab cooking. I don't recall how exactly, but arabs ended up in Mexico for whatever reason, and started making a new form of kebab in Mexico. Which is those sliced meat tacos.

döner is fast food and its not kebab. kebab is real food that has 1000 variety depending on region to region in anatolia. shawarma is arabized aka bastardized turkish word called "sarma" which means roller/rolling.

Shawarma tastes better than doner because of garlic sauce

Differentiate among doner, kebab and shawarma

And we call it "Butterbrot"

Does Döner exist in east asian countries?

Sounds very german

I genuinely want to throw up whenever I dig weird shit from my teeth after eating the stuff. The meat is extremely low quality and badly cooked, not to mention completely tasteless. I assume that's the case in the west too, since the people that make it are rapefugees. I have no idea how they tolerate it, let alone enjoy it. They have much better fast food dishes in their home countries already.

I think you were eating human meat.

maybe other countries is not shithole so they probably dont use donkey/dog/cat meat for their döner haha

It's very likely. They already cut people up to make it in Britain.
Does this also happen in the home of the döner?

It is.
But if we speak about a closed Buterbrod, we may call it Sandwich.