Not to stoke anti-British sentiment or sth...

Not to stoke anti-British sentiment or sth, but out of interest: if hypothetically Scotland and Northern Ireland left the UK, what would the remaining state be called and what flag would it use? Because currently Wales isn't represented in either the name or the flag

Attached: d7ef8a1d4ab4e49ee26fce21f99ae387.jpg (960x838, 70.97K)

United Kingdom of England and Wales desu.

Every day I pray to God that he frees the noble Welsh, Northern Irish, and Scottish peoples from Anglo subjugation

Attached: 364865.jpg (550x503, 45.29K)

>Not to stoke anti-British sentiment
You don’t need to

The English are like Russians - they are obsessed with "muh glorious past" and refuse to grow up and think of anything else. For this reason I guarantee they will keep the Union flag and the name. There will be no changes.

Wales should invade England.

At least they had a glorious past kek

based

Aren't they all heavily dependant on england?

ENGLISH INDEPENDENCE NOW!!!!

extremely based

You need to remove London. London is a country of its own and is the reason for the misery of every country in the UK.

South Wales or at least around Cardiff may as well be English.

but Wales isn't a kingdom

no, the english people swarming cardiff should be kicked out

Northern ireland isnt going to leave anytime this century.
It wouldn't be united kingdoms
They are all anglos, but some of them LARP as something else for some reason.

The correct name would be something to the effect of the 'Kingdom of England' but it would probably get some faggy name like 'The Union of England and Wales'.

>even Kosovo got independence before the cucks in Scotland and Wales
Why can't they mobilize? Is it genetics?

Britain for the Britons, Anglo dogs can piss off
Simple as

lmfao the cope of this post
anglos are finished

gigbased

I love how autistically obsessed krauts are with the British isles. It makes me feel cozy kek. No hate. I guess it is a very interesting political union - Kingdoms and duchies and all.

Yes. None of them can exist without english gibs. Independence would be catastrophic for them, ireland would probably join with south of ireland though.
Based
Even more based

english gibs

tsmt

>give back Northern Ireland
>prevent Scottish secession
>keep the same flag
>change name to Kingdom of Great Britain

Any other answer is stupid and irrelevant

Doesn't Scotland have oil?

not enough m8

Not much, and it's undercut by Saudi and Russian oil kek so they'd make a net loss trying to sell it on the global market. Oil and gas makes up 5% of Scotland's GDP. Pretty damn pathetic.