Don't be xenophobic, please open your border

Don't be xenophobic, please open your border

Attached: 769px-Australia_on_the_globe_(Oceania_centered).svg.png (769x768, 215.72K)

You have to free West Papua first

Imagine they open their borders for all immigrants around the world but the only catch is that they'll have to live in the Outbacks.
In any case, the refugees will feel right at home as most of them come from war torn middle eastern countries.
The desert way of life is well suited for the arid sand plains of The Outbacks.
I imagine the refugees successfully transforming the desolate and grim outbacks into a middle eastern style fiefdom with different areas controlled by different tribes of people of same ethnicities.
I can see a new religion being birthed there.

Just give these people a chance Aussie Bros.

we don't need another schizo abrahamic religion being birthed out of the outback

what are you on about? it's bi-partisan here to support large amounts of immigration

indogs need us to accept the dregs of their society because they follow a schizo abrahamic religion in an underdeveloped shithole so their birth rates are 10x higher than ours.

We don't even hit our immigration target actually, even when we were under a right-wing government. The doors are open.

This, imagine the fusion between Islam and Dreamtime VGH....

Fuck off
Only skilled immigration preferably from Europe or America. Bi-partisan support in turning back Sri Lankan economic migrants.

imagine having a full content for yourself, no history or culture, even you yourself is a settler, and cry about muh immigration. Australians should just shut the fuck up

So true, we need pan-brownoid open borders for Saudi Arabia

We have culture though, I don't want it changed

We have so many Chinese and Indians here it's not even funny.
I don't understand how Australia has such infamously difficult immigration and yet there's a billion of them here.

Visited Australia and nobody could speak English except Saffas.

open border sir

Attached: E58E9A82-E21B-4397-A95E-861AB7C46D2B.jpg (750x513, 193.18K)

Why would you want to move from a tropical paradise to this arid shithole?

Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians Australia belongs to australians

Attached: images (2) (15).jpg (739x415, 49.01K)

we have a culture too

Dear Ausniese ppl
I am drawn to your crazy animals and plus sized girls
Also your chinese culture looks really interesting
Plz open the border in exchange of our visa weave policy to Austrachina
Thanks

Would be cool but nobody wants that.

>muh camel piss
>muh cousin marriage

Perth has more culture than your entire sandbox saudi boy

why don't they just flood the inner parts of their continent with water or some shit and make it habitable? how hard can that be, Australia is all lowlands, it wouldn't eve cost them a lot

The colony of New South Wales was established 234 years ago. We have a distinct culture but there hasn’t been enough time for it to be more recognisable.

the abos would be mad