Untitled

Attached: cezayir-turkiye.png (800x600, 375.88K)

I live near the border and I always see turk-germans in high end mercedes driving around with a german whore. Great lads

algerians are cool but for some reason, once they get in france, they become shit

Based.
Zidane never stopped being cool, you're only meeting the wrong crew, even we have these kind of people here and we hate them as much.

Being a poor second class citizen is so BASED

Add in union jack and the pakistani crescent and you have the perfect trifecta

I feel no kinship with Algerians at all. Algerians are caucasoids with SSA mixture thrown in. We are Asians. My ilk are fellow Asians henceforth.

>Zidane never stopped being cool, you're only meeting the wrong crew, even we have these kind of people here and we hate them as much.
that's just my general feeling as I live thousands of kilometers away from algerians
the closest thing I have are a few lebanons but they are christian

SOVL

Yeah, you guys are closer to Mongolians than us.
I really wish you guys would limited your immigration just to the legal one but I assume it's mostly because of the war.
Canada for example doesn't have much of this problem since only educated people manage to go there.

Gayropeans entered our lands under the rather childish delusion that they were going to colonize everyone else, and nobody was going to colonize them. In India, Africa, Latin America, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

We are going to scourge Europe from end to end. We are migrating to Europe city by city and ever more frequently in order to make it impossible for them to go on with their homogeneous nation states. That is our object; we shall pursue it relentlessly.

Attached: BF451192-9BE2-4C8A-94DC-4AF5045A56DE.png (2758x2319, 252.53K)

I’m sure your Any Forums posts will have massive repercussions on European society

Dare I say, good sir, that you are based.

I consider you to be my brother from the Middle East. You are not Europe to me

Cool

And just like Bomber Harris, you are a mere tool used by jews and by destroying us, you destroy yourselves. And when the jewnited caliphate of Europistan becomes ever more nonwhite and the shtiskins spill out from its every orifice, there will be no more white pay pigs to sustain everything, to keep it all afloat. Then you will have turned this place into the broken, poor shithole from whence you once came.

Attached: Hitler kekoloriert.jpg (289x292, 13.11K)

Did the Jews force white people to rape us and kill billions if not trillions of us?

2 sides of the same coin, equally impotent and delusional

We gotta stick together

Make the German Syrian

You still have more Turks than Syrians, no?

As for now yes, but demographically Turks have the lowest birthrates out of all MENA countries and we genuinely have race wars here.