Which is the easiest language to learn?

Which is the easiest language to learn?

Attached: 25021823_176610209606315_6945005621355741184_n.jpg (1080x1348, 1.68M)

For efls it's probably Dutch or Svenska

Did you find English easy to learn, you massive TWAT?

Finnish

Italian is fairly easy to learn

Spanish but not worth learning

For native English speakers:

effectivelanguagelearning.com/language-guide/language-difficulty

Attached: Languages.png (1472x2540, 226.32K)

How French is easy for EFL people? They have sounds you don't have

r-romanian

the one that your parents speak

English, duh.

Boy am I glad I started with hard mode.

Easier than the others, it's all relative. And the others have sounds English doesn't have too, but between French and Polish, French is easier.

For an English speaker? French or Dutch

Indonesian
This discussion is over. Don't write any more

I am curious because Polish sources say that it is not possible to learn French without a teacher because of pronunciation and fixing mistakes, but when I googled in English, it was written everywhere that I could learn by myself. But I also know that Americans like to say that they know a language when they don't know it

Khmer was super easy to learn

frisian, in terms of major european languages it's the scandinavian languages/dutch/spanish in no particular order but most european languages are of comparable difficulty/ease

swedish has far more sounds but it's easier to learn, what makes french/spanish as easy as other non-german germanic languages is the huge amount of french and latin vocabulary that's common in formal english in areas ranging from law, culture, spirituality, science, etc

the image posted is only relevant for native english speakers, specifically it's only relevant for american diplomats attending 4 hours of professional classes each day with an additional 4 hours of self study with the end goal of enough fluency for diplomatic matters
french pronunciation is difficult for english speakers to master too but it may be harder for a native polish speaker, luckily native levels of pronunciation aren't necessary to become fluent or even conversational, but whether a french person would bother speaking french to a person they think sounds like a retard is another matter entirely

Attached: Rwp0GSO.png (2000x2200, 846.02K)

What's the difficulty with German; grammar?

I heard American diplomats speaking Polish and it was a torment. By fluent I mean it shouldn't be annoying for you and the native speaker you are talking to.
Portuguese is fairly easy to pronounce for a Pole or a Russian because we have sounds that occur in Portuguese. Polish has nasal sounds, just like French, which the English do not.

´teacher´can be substituted by native material.
No language is learnable without somebody to copy the sounds from.

yeah it's mostly its complex grammar, specifically long compound words, gender, and noun cases

portuguese can sound pretty eastern european at times