I'm leaving this hellhole

I'm leaving this hellhole.

Attached: learn the difference 5.png (1772x1288, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-work-week-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
lavozdeasturias.es/noticia/asturias/2019/02/10/llueve-asturias-londres-dublin/00031549821255292721477.htm#:~:text=Tal es así que frente,prácticamente triplicar la cifra londinense.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok, i'm taking your place

French have fake window shutters like Americans, interesting

Ironically though it's easier to get stabbed in the first one

Top is soulless and depressing
Bottom has SOVL

please keep seething every single day

lmao who cares

doesn't andalucia have a lot of gypsies ?

More than any other region on the planet.

>hellhole
You wouldn't last 15 minutes in the UK. You live in a paradise that someone like me can only dream of.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

For all eternity?

Attached: learn the difference 2.png (2000x1344, 2.06M)

They just sell drugs and rob things though

I bet that van belongs to gypsies.

>though

Attached: 1620679274642.png (594x582, 107.41K)

The now post how it really looks lol

>you have to compare literally the richest part of the UK with the poorest part of spain for it to even be a fair contest

Attached: Am Rand des Abgrundes - ein Frosch mit keiner Gründe zu leben.jpg (250x248, 9.15K)

ha ha it's not really paradise...

Amateurs. Non of you live in hellhole fucking larpers

bottom looks like Mexico in the game Total Overdose

Attached: spain 6.jpg (1295x614, 122.85K)

What's wrong with that
I've seen it constantly online that's why I use it

please come to norway and ahve sex with our women

kek

oh no no.................

Attached: learn the difference᲼᲼.png (1940x1288, 2.2M)

kys

La vie mangifique dans les banlieues en France....

Looks like uk

looks like asspain

But when I was a child I live in Labruyère in Oise. It was pleasant, now we live in an apartment and I have no friends.

>NOOOOOO I CAN'T STAND LIVING IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH, NOOOO THE BEAUTIFUL CLIMATE, GORGEOUS SCENERY, AMAZING FOOD AND CULTURE AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IS NOT ENOUGH NOOOOO I HAVE TO MOVE TO GERMANY OR THE UK AND LIVE IN THE RAIN AND WORK 75 HOURS A WEEK NOOOOOOOOOO

why are spaniards SO self-hating lads

>NOOOOOO I CAN'T STAND LIVING IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH, NOOOO THE BEAUTIFUL CLIMATE, GORGEOUS SCENERY, AMAZING FOOD AND CULTURE AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IS NOT ENOUGH NOOOOO I HAVE TO MOVE TO GERMANY OR THE UK AND LIVE IN THE RAIN AND WORK 75 HOURS A WEEK NOOOOOOOOOO

But I don't live in Italy

Maybe he must like the architecture but the architecture is very beautiful in Spain so they have nothing to envy, compared to other countries.

French suburbs are very nice usually, have done a fair bit of google mapping. I guess France is quite big so you can space things out nicely.

Spain has longer and worse paid working hours than Britain, also depending on the region, more rain. My city for example is rainier than London or Dublin.

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-work-week-by-country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

lavozdeasturias.es/noticia/asturias/2019/02/10/llueve-asturias-londres-dublin/00031549821255292721477.htm#:~:text=Tal es así que frente,prácticamente triplicar la cifra londinense.