As somebody who's lived in both I can attest that Australia is much more strict and totalitarian than China...

As somebody who's lived in both I can attest that Australia is much more strict and totalitarian than China. In China you can do almost anything as long as it doesn't cause social waves. In Australia you can't do anything.

Attached: 1619328422606.jpg (530x839, 76.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cam.ac.uk/research/news/covid-19-genetic-network-analysis-provides-snapshot-of-pandemic-origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, reminds me I need to renew my jump-rope license

No need to namefag, we could already tell by your flag.

putting "Chinese" in your name field in redundant

Lmao is that a fucking woman? There's no way that fatass hog is able to reach a healthy young man running at a slow pace

Attached: download.jpg (179x282, 7.68K)

How is this real?

Simply and demonstrably untrue
Kill yourself rat I hope the AFP catch you and deport you

"The signs relating to joggers wearing helmets are not Council signs and are fake. We believe they were put up on Wednesday evening, and our rangers had taken them down by early Thursday morning," a Council spokesperson said.

It's fucking fake anyways jesus christ

>can't even enter the country if you are not triple jewjabbed
>even if you yourself are an australian citizien abroad

lmao, what a shithole joke of a clown country.
rest in piss, steve
S

Are you crying, cuck?

Attached: yoink.webm (480x852, 2.78M)

Your countries are fucked compared to Aus. My state had 3 weeks of lockdown in the past 2 years. Stay mad.

Never had a single day of lockdown.

Mate you literally got your dick snipped without your consent and you act like you have freedom
Classic US

Damn I think we broke this cuck, he is MAD

What? I'm right though aren't I? You were circumcised without your consent.
I'm not from the Eastern states and I don't care that bogans got bashed by police. If Aussies can't come back into the country, maybe they shouldn't be traitors and leave the greatest country on Earth.

COVID-19: genetic network analysis provides ‘snapshot’ of pandemic origins

cam.ac.uk/research/news/covid-19-genetic-network-analysis-provides-snapshot-of-pandemic-origins

Attached: 捕获18.png (1418x751, 249.89K)

I'm not circumcised. You wanna see? You sound like you wanna see
No male in my family is because I have based parents
I think you just want to see some American cock you fucking faggot

Nice lie Shlomberg
I don't give care about America outside of your capacity to defend Australia, thanks for that
You've never been here, so stop saying Any Forumstard shit catastrophising about nothing
It's tiresome

*I don't care

First time I see an Australian unable to take the banter.
Either you're fake or you have some problems in your life. Are you alright mate?

>Your countries are fucked compared to Aus. My state had 3 weeks of lockdown in the past 2 years. Stay mad.

Attached: 1606702583574.jpg (510x485, 73.95K)

Nah, Australia is a nany state while China is total police state.
They can't even post now without a Chinese agent reading their posts.
>Inb4 flag
I'm from Thailand and we got our own problems but it was never as bad as the aus or ccp

Attached: torture.webm (762x500, 2.82M)