Do people in your country mistakenly think the French are white?

Do people in your country mistakenly think the French are white?

Attached: 1653354482429.png (844x810, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiEDfQopSSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno but I'd bleach that

stop making this thread filthy arab

They're commonly recognised as wogs in Australia, not that there's anything wrong with that, we just don't recognise them as "white". Australia is multicultural as fuck so we have no issues with that, and they usually integrate almost as well as the Lebanese into our communities.

>is at the west of white countries and below britain (just like latin america) and is actually on america
>speaks a latinx language
>mistery meat trirracial mongrel with 40% african population
>the most important event in their story is about insurrection against a monarchy
>whole narrative about muh freedom
>70% of their relevant figures are mutts or foreign
>protests everyday
>brown swarthy shithole full of ghettos

france is latin american

Is this one of those "beurettes" I keep hearing about?

The average French man has brown curly hair, brown eyes, olive skin, a hook nose, hairy arms, unibrown. Remind you of anyone?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 9.47.34 pm.png (986x832, 1.38M)

Nope

bump

They are whiter than you Nigel

austronesians are whiter than french

Know a girl who exactly looks like that.
Northern Italy btw.

you

I love watching Paris walking videos just so I can observe how swarthy the French are.

Tell me with a straight face these people look the same as Anglos:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiEDfQopSSw

Attached: French swarthy.jpg (2856x1434, 1.03M)

We love the swarthy French qt!
You ever ask her out?

Go to 18:16 and you will see exactly how the French look. They are dark and swarthy.

Infact watch the whole video and you will see it for yourself. This is what France is like, light hair is the outlier, dark is the common hair. In Anglo countries it's the opposite.

italian/levantine descent

You are watching a video of Paris in one of the most touristic area. Probably less than half of the people in this video are actually French.

She lives in another city

Cela va faire une heure qu'il est dans son délire sans que le moindre français en ai quelque chose à foutre de lui, fallait pas répondre

Attached: je suis une banane 3.png (577x433, 241.6K)

You know calling something latin american is an insult right? You fucking argies will never get the falklands back.

>Tell me with a straight face these people look the same as Anglos
Anglos are french rape babies

Désolé

Attached: 1646244740541.png (640x655, 222.07K)

The entire country is like this. I've been to France. Why do you deny this when everyone who has traveled to France has experience this themselves, the divergent phenotype?

It's like the French don't know what they actually look like