Why are fans of this "sport" such primitive angry subhumans

Your cunt
How much of the population there care about poopball?

>tomato flag
>like 90%

Attached: qjxgsf7pqdmyqzsptxju.jpg (1200x630, 104.13K)

99.99999999999999%

We're the worst at it and everyone loves it. Fuck football and fuck the people that like it.

I remember being a child in like first grade and being asked who I supported
It was like a clan affiliation that was more important than actually knowing the rules of the game or watching it

Insane how a stupid ball game has this much of an affect on people

The overwhelming majority, we should care about others sports a bit more.

foot is the religion of the masses

Is it really popular among the locals? I only see nafris and niggers play on the French team.

Probably one of the few countries in the world where the sport didn't actually spread and isn't that popular. I would say it's maybe the 4th most popular sport here

Attached: 1551916423188.png (1357x772, 61.33K)

Flag
99%. The only sport that could possibly rival the popularity of football is wrestling or boxing

>wrestling
Greco-Roman or some Mongol-Chinese kind?

Greco-Roman and freestyle

That's cool
I would have wrestling be a mandatory sport in high schools if I could

football isn't very popular here

i think it has died down a bit with the zoomers, but most millenial normies are football fans back in the day. I can confidently say that about 4/10 millenials named their kids after footballers.

Half of the country but it keeps losing popularity every year.

Attached: 1632664851798.jpg (1024x769, 139.32K)

It would probably ease your national psyche to just drop soccer wholesale and declare yourselves a boxing nation. You will never stop being disappointed if you don't.

unironically have sex and lose weight

I never understood whats the point when most teams are gonna look like this anyway since the football meta is getting pacey guys who run fast so the opponents never get the ball.

Attached: 1190216.jpg (744x478, 257.06K)

cope

forgot to say go outside too

because black men are more athletic than other races.