For me it's the Quarter Pounder© with Cheese

For me it's the Quarter Pounder© with Cheese.
What is it for you in your cunt?

Attached: 67587568.jpg (1200x846, 153.03K)

Chorizo panini.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I've never been to McDonald's.

A quarter pound hamburger is not that much. It's not even 100g of meat right? Awfully small pattie
Hamburger patties here are like 150g. A local place had a sandwich with a 250g(half pound) hamburger pattie , it was delicious.

>It's not even 100g of meat right?
Monkey mathematics lol

For me, it's the Whopper.

Attached: WEB_800x600_ALC_4.png (800x600, 826.07K)

Churrasco italiano

Attached: Receta-de-churrasco-italiano-chileno.jpg (700x460, 51.99K)

For me it's the Payagua King™ with a side of fried manioc

Attached: pyking.jpg (1200x560, 225.28K)

/thread

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: EVq2JIxXQAIM5AT.jpg (1024x673, 153.11K)

>Three McDoubles no pickles no mustard (no onion if I'm gonna be around people...stank breath)
>One McChicken
>Medium fry

This is my bulkan cheat meal I get a few times a year

Attached: McDonalds-McDouble.png (800x412, 124.34K)

Now I want a McDonald's or a burger king but they're all closed since it's almost midnight.
Thank you, assholes.

I live in NY, so I never had a McDonalds burger with mustard in my life

>they're not 24/7 in Brazil
That's sad man. You suffer.

Why do they specify 'with cheese' with the Quarter pounder? Every single quarter pounder I've had anywhere in the world has come with cheese, and I haven't ever seen an option on the menu that has no cheese in it.

Attached: 1486048462225.jpg (313x286, 17.1K)

I really don't know. For a while at Burger King you'd get the Whopper or Whopper with cheese as an option, which I always thought was weird.

Indeed. And burger king only opens 11am here.

McDonalds doesn't offer the Quarter Pounder or an equivalent in my country :(

they weren't that far off

Wtf, so you don't even have their breakfasts either? They do excellent hash-browns at Burger King and the McMuffin is... well shit but still, it's a McMuffin y'know?

>they
Faggot.

I'm going to spend five dollars and order delivery of this bad boy here. What do you guys think?

I work at food delivery
Literally every person I deliver this "food" to is either overweight or obese

Missed the pic

Attached: 1656643466296.jpg (1080x2400, 623.15K)

you can't get the McDouble here either...and there are no other burger chains in the country except for McD's and pricey local chains that offer unreasonably thick burgers. The Burger King and Dairy Queen outlets both went out of business years ago.

I just make my own burgers now. Its quick enough that including waiting for the food to arrive it isn't even that much faster.

Very based. What sort of cheese is that? It looks more like some kind of cream.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1920px-McD-McChicken_(infobox).png (1920x1068, 2.43M)

It's okay I guees, there are local Hamburger places that are open until late.
It's "cheddar", although it's probably different from real cheddar. The white stuff is mayo.