The man who saved amerikkka

the man who saved amerikkka

Attached: 1656611232125.png (699x648, 364.33K)

Do people in other countries know the names of their Supreme Court Justices as well?

Why does every user on Any Forums appear to know every single American SCOTUS Justice by name?

A schizo in the supreme court, its like Thanksgiving and christmas put together

He's right, tho. Beauty creams are also made with aborted fetuses

Yeah.
So?

Because we’re fucking America you retard, our headlines are easy clicks for the rest of the world

We don't have a supreme court. We have a high court and it doesnt work in the same way as your supreme court. It has only been involved in anything of any significance twice in recent yeara. Pic rel sums up one of those times.

Attached: image-20161104-25356-wae21a.jpg (1200x1200, 203.9K)

What a white bitch can do to a brotha. S m h

No its not retard

this guy hates his own race

I don’t know anything about my domestic politics but know a fair bit about America. Honestly, take it as a sign of your complete cultural dominance over the world lol

Attached: E7C6C9BA-B396-45F1-8676-832D8C5DAEBE.jpg (1024x863, 58.67K)

What gave you this idea?

Lmao whats with the hair

So what, fat?

So what what fat?

The more i hear of this guy, the more I like him.

He's good for America.

lmao so a literal schizo is one of the ultimate interpreters of your constitution???

Not really, only people who are very invested in politics do, but then again our Corte Costituzionale doesn't quite hold the same powers

>We don't have a supreme court
yes we do.

I do, Deepak Mishra who has done a lot of significant shit like leaglising being gay but also making muzzies seethe

Based negro

>schizo schizo schizo schizo schizo
just use chud or nazi as usual
you are not a psychiatrist

>Why does every user on Any Forums appear to know every single American SCOTUS Justice by name?
Cuz they my homies ese

I do know the names of my Supreme Court's members of course. I don't know the name of your country's Supreme Court members though.

It's not like OP named anyone anyway.

He just posted a screenshot of an article's headline.

I know Antonin Scalia from you country, RIP.
From my country, I can name a few.

They made chud cool so we can't call them that anymore.

>They made chud cool so we can't call them that anymore.

Attached: chud stroll.gif (28x46, 2.43K)

Kek at the chud but no they keep posting the fat muscle chud whenever I call them chuds do I just call them schizo these days.

I know some of the members names, there is alway a war between the president and them

ywnbaw

Nigga really believes Any Forums schizo shit about covid

Tick tock.
AOC is going to impeach this chud.