Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHV1QUs-BA4
youtu.be/Wp5DWM3l6OA
youtu.be/g31tJyAqnJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes I love Iran very much.

More than Turkey

they are the most close nation to Pakistanis culturally so yes

Attached: one nation.jpg (687x296, 229.27K)

The cake. Post it.

i like prince of persia

that is just the Bedouin, Quranic way of eating that comes from Arabia, not from Pakistan or especially Iran (since the preislamic Iranians were more civilised than the modern Arabo-Iranians and acutally made use of eating utensils).

rare flag, hello the Lion of Samarkand

No. I hate how the people from there keep posting shitty looking pictures of their country smugly going "this is what Iran is REALLY like"

Yes
Don't insult them

if you think iran is better it is probably becuase of their diaspora, turkey sent their worst iran sent their best
both are full of religious conservative retards. there is a reason why mullah regime stands, exactly as why erdo stands

im indifferent

Fuck off

Attached: images - 2022-06-04T144022.268.jpg (678x452, 96.17K)

>since the preislamic Iranians were more civilised

these statements are contradictory, you can't be "pre-islamic" and "more civilised", every pre-Islamic civilization was flawed by its very definition, because their people didn't have Truth revealed to them in full. Zoroaster the Prophet (pbuh) was allowed to learn about the secret of Allah's (swt) unity but his knowledge wasn't complete hence the pre-islamic Persia had to fall (for good) when Muhammad the Prophet (pbuh) brought complete Truth to them.

Yes, I hope they accelerate their nuclear research so the the world moves closer to nuclear holocaust.

Ataturk lost get over it

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-012901.jpg (1080x2400, 700.11K)

That's a nice mosque. Would look better after a nuke, however HAHAHAHA

greatest ally

Thank you for increasing the glory of Allah by delivering pork to Gori randis and diddling their kids, Muhammad couldn't have done it better

he lost those who were born in 1960-1980
erdo is that generation
post 1980 generation is extremely secular and hate islam because of erdo.
less than 20% of people below the age of 35 support him here.
If anything islamism lost. But it still lingers thats for sure. Hence erdo clings to power with boomer vote

Why do you Anatolian doner kebap vendors make threads about us every single day? I legit don't get the obsession. Our border with you is far away from any of your major cities, all of your major cities are near Greece and Bulgaria and some are even near Syria, yet you never talk about them while always talking about us. What do you want??????

The culturally closest nations to us are Azerbaijan, Iraq, Bahrain, Afghanistan and Tajikistan. You're not even Shia nor do you speak Persian.

Because we have a bad reputation. Why wouldn't we try to improve our image?

Shut the fuck up numbskull

Attached: مناظر های ایران.png (1080x1080, 2.2M)

plus you thinking that coup was made by kemalist shows how clueless you are
the kemalist sided with erdogan there, 2016 coup was pushed by an islamist faction far more radical than erdo

Oh boy the schizo is here

we are removing mines from our border, last time we did was in 2009 with syria
I think an USA attack on Iran is very likely, hope it will not come to that.

I like the Iranian people, not the government
Wish I could visit there someday, beautiful country

i like schizos

same. I will have much easier time getting visa but my family is like IRAN??! that's like one letter away from Iraq I am not letting my only son go die blah blah

Honestly, if your country isn't colored in blue, you have zero reason to be thinking about our existence or talking about us.

Bros: Armenia, Oman, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan

Bipolar frenemies: Iraq, Bahrain, Azerbaijan and UAE

Everyone else is irrelevant for us and we're irrelevant for them

Attached: Iran irrelevancy.gif (555x515, 46.63K)

rajul the cisgender iranian male schizo is my friend, leave him alone

this

India is more connected to ancient Iran than they themselves

Attached: images (4) (11).jpg (470x350, 39.43K)

>ctrl F
>cis
>trans
>0 results
Wtf happened to the cisgender schizo?

Really? What reason do you have to like the Iranian people? What do you even know about them?

Rajul is not an Iranian name.

Labaik ya Hossein, Ali Mahdi Chamoun

Thanks, hopefully in my lifetime we can stop being enemies. When that happens, you can visit the tombs of Esther, Mordechai and Daniel in Iran (important Jewish holy sites)

youtu.be/HHV1QUs-BA4
youtu.be/Wp5DWM3l6OA
youtu.be/g31tJyAqnJE

Attached: 1649023681572.jpg (1080x1077, 319.14K)

>brotherhood of man waahhh don't you know you can only like people who you benefit from
kys kike