Does this happen in your cunt ?

>hundreds of refugees from sub-Saharan Africa take up arms and decide to go to Spain from Morocco
>They head in packs towards the border of Mellila, and in the process kill 5 Moroccan policemen
>20 of them die in the confrontation with the police
>the international media say that Morocco is a criminal country and that it is inhuman

(also i am not an immigrant, don't mind the flag)

Attached: Mellila.jpg (1006x571, 203.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MxveZhOQr_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are an immigrants, no one even know or cares about morocoo the country, and I doubt people in France know about the political situation there.

>immigrants
Immigrant

the anglo doesn't know how to read english, and doesn't know that tourism exist, even for thirdies, get lost

youtu.be/MxveZhOQr_8

why would Moroccan policemen try to stop them? i think it's more like a duty of Spanish policemen if anything

Refugees...???? Fro what war?? And anyways if they ran away from a war they could have stoppedin the first country.

Why do you fall to the mass media crap? They are invaders, colonizers and ...now murderers. If they kill police...what would they do when they arw in our streets? Rape is the minimum

And blacks have already cause extreme tensions in several Spanksh cities like the disturbios of Salou where hundreds of africans started to destfoy the city and hit on Spaniards just because one of them fell from a house running away fro the police.

They shouldmake their countries a better place instead of running away and fucking up ours.

You can be 100% sure that international media is German.

I am not going to apologize for the actions of some lunatics lol

they should make the border immpossible to go through alive, mines, traps, trigger happy guards etc.

would solve the european refugee crisis in an instant

You think it’s fucking Bloons or something?

Weirdly enough, Morocco makes sure no refugees crosses to Spain. I think Spain gives them money in exchange or something else

Prior and after the disaster that was the 2015 refugee crisis EU made a bunch of deals with countries like Turkey, Libya, Morocco etc. that guarantees flows of investments and development funds to these countries (from EU) in exchange for their military/law enforcement agencies putting an effort to stop refugees before they leave the borders, since Morocco definitely has an easier time putting a bunch of brownies on the bus and shipping them to some sub-saharan shithole than say Germany or France (where there are laws preventing that from happening)

literal mental illness right here

imagine the smell

The solution is very simple.
Give us back Ceuta and Mellila.
It is that easy.
They are two useless cities for Spain anyway.

border control works, just look how many leave north korea.

Even easier, don't weaponize migrants to extort the EU for money. You are the problem, not the inmigrants.

And they were never yours, so we aren't giving back shit. Those enclaves were part of Roman Hispania well before islam existed.

>20 dead
That looks like hundreds of bodies

we can only hope

We can't give you back what was never yours

Official sources say it is around 6 million