How will we cope with upcoming Indian menace??

How will we cope with upcoming Indian menace??

Attached: 1638445514017.jpg (1080x1242, 330.73K)

Toilets

Shut up Jatin. Indian weebs are the scum of the earth

Ok but why are they all working for white companies?

Notice how all these companies have gone to shit ever since. Do the needful

>durgasoft photoshopped in
You thought I wouldn't notice

>being proud of brain drain

why do they look poor af

They can't stop winning

mr nagoor babu sir WEAPON of java

over 1 billion people and they still flex with stuff like this.. really shows how india is a shithole

Attached: worriedpepe.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

It's beneficial to us tho. I work at Google India and we supply DRDL (Defence and Research Development Labs) with technology. Advancements in US consumer technology is powering our defences. Microsoft also allows Indian Government access to Windows source.

GOOD MORNING SIRS

You will work for an Indian CEO and you will be happy

Attached: 675453425354355425.jpg (373x639, 21.58K)

Our latest advancements in technology include thermbaric missiles, a hypersonic glide vehicle, the fastest cruise missile in existence, and an MIRV-based IRBM which has the potential to murder billions. You really want us to flex that? The free world would start pissing its pants if we started to make money off our missile tech. It's why US and EU have put sanctions on BraMos Aerospace (the state owned missile company).

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

But your country still has a poor gdp per capita though similar to Nigeria.

> I work at Google India
Could you refer me user? Please user...refer me pleeease. One brahmin to another, do it user

Do these CEO's actually make company-moving top decisions, or are they just figureheads?

European nobility lost all its power by manage to linger on for an extra century just by pretense
Similar thing is happening today. It is disgusting to see nations like India-China covering before nations where birth rate is 1.4 , population is 5-15 mil and the median age is 47.

poor people are always going to be poor the only solution is to kill them all and that's what we are working on "a state sponsored anti poverty program to eliminate the poor"
those weapons are literally for this

when and how did Mr. Nagoor Babu sir became mainstream?

Shoot them Rajeesh, I'm waiting

your missile tech is advanced only because of the russians and china sells better and cheaper missiles

World in shock

Indian rocks