Near wizardry

>near wizardry
>no romantic experience
>no interest in getting into a relationship because of the effort involved; just want to laze around at home
>friends laugh at me because of it, ridicule me when we meet up
>family and friends think I'm gay

Is this a problem in your country as well, Any Forums?

Attached: 1637453814287.jpg (1280x720, 94.34K)

no, I mock people like you in my social circle. The survival of the community is more important than individual hedonistic wish.

i’m not a virgin and i feel the same
women are useless, just cultivate your passions instead

Same, but I'm 23 yo.

same but I'm 19

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHYHUYYYHYYHUHUHUHUHUHUHUJ

me too

i'm actually a wizard already, noone gives me shit (to my face, snakes can do whatever they want behind my back), and while i'd like sexo and a gf, i'm also enjoying bachelor life, the only life I know.

same but I have sex with massage parlour girls sometimes

My parents dont even talk about that with me

yor from spyxfamily i want sex her

If you dont care why do you keep making threads about this topic?

i am interested in relationships and i don't get mocked

I have accepted that I am ugly and will never find someone in my life.

Attached: 1656609565667.jpg (2508x3349, 603.55K)

I'm like you but I'm only in my mid 20s and these 2 aren't true
>friends laugh at me because of it, ridicule me when we meet up
My friends aren't pieces of shit who ridicule me. They know I'm a weirdo but we've known each other since childhood so who cares.
>family and friends think I'm gay
Older relatives pester me to find a gf but I don't care. My parents sometimes mention it but I think they have accepted that I'm not interested.

>finally have sex
>meh
Do it to tick it off, but don’t panic too much. Glad I can say I’m not a virgin though

Attached: 7F7A861F-4BAC-4111-A56B-317340FEAA7E.jpg (1079x824, 70.51K)

I doubt you have much of a social circle lmao

I think they wonder why I don’t have girlfriends anymore because the last one was several years ago.

>My friends aren't pieces of shit who ridicule me. They know I'm a weirdo but we've known each other since childhood so who cares.
I've known my friends since childhood too, and they laugh at me that I'm gay. That's just the kind of friends they are. I mean, if I actually get mad about it they'll probably stop.

>Older relatives pester me to find a gf but I don't care. My parents sometimes mention it but I think they have accepted that I'm not interested.
Same. My brother in particular thinks I'm gay

Attached: 1628213411683.png (614x629, 357.16K)

How would you rate yourself out of 10?