Me before ever visiting Any Forums

>me before ever visiting Any Forums
>thought niggers were cool guys from American movies like Will Smith, I liked them
>me after 3 years on Any Forums
>would press a button to kill every nigger on the planet without any hesitation

What have you done to me...

Attached: cover3.jpg (1920x1080, 628.32K)

također
>little 10 yo me
>liking GTA San Andreas and thinking nigger gangs are cool and the turf wars and also liking rap music played at radio stations (still think it's better than modern nigger music)
>22 yo me after years on Any Forums
>full on KKK racist wanting to rip niggers limbs off and force feed it to nigger's family while slaughtering them
>also want to bash american zoomers for talking like niggers
I don't want to be evil bros, fuck it feels wrong...

Attached: 1652219557438.png (730x730, 248.74K)

you should probably try to stop believing these harmful things

But thatd kill twomad, neil degrasse tyson, the NBA scene and france’s national team

Not all black people are niggers

He's just like me!

imagine changing your views to accommodate autists on a cambodian basketweaving forum

True, but all black men loving Dragonball and shonen is fucking true

true

Things happen. I'm afraid of Croatian nude beaches because Milosevic.

The statement
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

exists for a reason.

Attached: 1649921421653.gif (448x640, 1.47M)

Black girls were nice to me in highschool. One of them in band gave me head and would play soul caliber with me so they get a lifetime pass from me to do whatever.

I've lived and still currently live in a ghetto black slum my entire life. They aren't all so bad. As long as they don't outnumber you then you're fine, otherwise be very afraid.
Also that Willem Dafoe Van Gogh movie was the last kino I watched at the kinoplex and it was good.

As we can see, suffering is not however possible in the US of A

before pol
>hate anglos
after pol
>hate anglos and gained a tranny fetish

Znao sam da je hrvat otvorio ovaj topic i prije nego sto sam kliknuo. :D ista stvar. Any Forums me naucio mrznji prema zidovima i crncima a ranije sam mislio da su 'zrtve' odnosno 'cool'. Nisu.

If you look like this you can get any Blacc queen or Latina goth you want in Freedomland.

Attached: michael_cera.jpg (550x678, 59.43K)

Any Forums didn't make me racist, it made me realize that I was already racist.

>before Any Forums
>oh canadians are the heroes who liberated the Netherlands
>after Any Forums
>holy shit, all canadians are cringy annoying chinks with the most retarded opinions on earth

>3 years

niggas... I've been on this site for like 15 years. what a waste of goddamn time.

ne op ali nisam dobio nikakvo negativno mišljenje o židovima od 4ch za razliku od niggera

Nigeri su poput cigana, ali 1000x bolji. Ima puno crnaca koji su normalni, dobri cigani mjere se u promilima. Medjutim anglo pizdunima je vec i to previse.
Zidovi su problem br 1- drze sve medije, hollywood i financijske tokove, iza svih su feminazi i tranny sranja, iza svih prica o zlim bijelcima, 'nacionalizmu', multikulti... znaci ovo jebeno nije normalno. Mozda to ne mozes skuzit ovdje, odi na pol, tamo cesto seru po njima.
U biti svijet je jadno i sjebano mjesto jer postoje muslici (ipak najveci svjetski problem), zidovi i u puuuuuuno manjoj mjeri crnci. Plus pocasni spomen indija. Doslovno ne vidim svrhu samog postojanja tih ljudi, oni su kao anti-mida: sve sto dotaknu pretvore u sranje.