Is it possible to find love in the countries of the Mediterranean sea as a pale autistic scandi?

Is it possible to find love in the countries of the Mediterranean sea as a pale autistic scandi?

Attached: spanish after hours.png (3203x1826, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1G34QUUfJmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

I have the same question but as a chocolate neurotypical 'murican. Medbros, lmk

it's not only possible, it's literally guaranteed

Has anyone on this board ever found love?

Attached: 1616966850387.webm (576x1024, 449.08K)

do you wanna meet? I'm free for most of this summer
I can give you my Kik

I dated a mentally ill art hoe for half a year. It was a very intense relationship with lots of feelings involved, but I eventually ended up breaking up with her.

are all spaniards this forward?

Attached: curious.png (732x633, 206.25K)

im a transgirl btw

some Spaniards are
I'm not trans, the other user was imitating me. I'm 22 years old, tall and skinny, 7.5/10 face. Bisexual. Tell me about you.

Attached: why.jpg (1400x1080, 188.67K)

>im not a mentally ill faggot, im a mentally ill faggot

Try to stimulate your prostate while masturbating. Trust me. There is no feeling comparable.

spanish fags are the worst, and I say that as a Brazilian

why would you say that?
and I wouldn't call myself a fag. I've had sex with 5 girls, and I have only got to second base with a guy.

21, average weight, height, dark semi-long messy wavy hair, decent looking, somewhat angular face, heterosexual (sorry)
will people in Spain just approach and contact? like if i go to a club or a bar? do they like the shy, calm ones? or is it expected to be loud and boisterous?

>will people in Spain just approach and contact? like if i go to a club or a bar? do they like the shy, calm ones?
no

I would you have to be extroverted. I'm introverted and I haven't had sex in more than a year bc it's just hard for me to approach somebody. Like I have a group of friends and I meet people sometimes, but you have to really go out of your way, flirt and shit if you want to end up in the bed with somebody. It's hard.

> I'm introverted and I haven't had sex in more than a year
>>>>havent had sex in more than a year
>>>>>>introverted
You literally cannot fucking suffer

god what a cute woman I want to die

What’s the best country for straight males who like females that initiate conversation/romancing?

he is a faggot normie, if you are actually introverted you will never have sex

I guess some Scandi country or the Netherlands or smth
there are levels of introversion. Autism =/= Introversion.
I get nervous every time I have to talk to a cashier and it takes me minutes to prepare to start a conversation with a stranger. I have lots of social anxiety.

>some Scandi country
isn't Scandinavia the khv central of the world?

Attached: ju.jpg (255x255, 46.89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1G34QUUfJmg
every day the truth of the Buddha becomes clearer

but from what I understand, due to feminism and equality, women are more proactive there when it comes to flirting

im not autistic, and how the fuck you get nervous when talking to a cashier but have sex?