I once hated myself for being German but then I watched this

I once hated myself for being German but then I watched this.

Does that happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1647632215275.jpg (1600x1381, 999.41K)

No.

I once hated myself for being French but then I read about napoleon, charlemagne, clovis, Louis IX, Louis XIV, Louis XVI, Vercingétorix, and many others

can you go to prison for owning that movie in germany?

>stupid amerinicca Any Forumschud propaganda mad you stop hate yourself
anyways, it's only temporarily you will get reality checked and fall back even harder ywn loveurself for being German
>I once hated myself for being French
???

>consooming stormweenie propaganda

Attached: 2aa.jpg (600x600, 25.23K)

I don't think so, selling it would be illegal however.

based

And what will that reality check look like?
Euler, Gauss, Leibniz, Kepler, Ohm, Planck, Siemens, von Braun, Porsche, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Kant...
These are just a few of the many Germans that have contributed greatly to human progress overall, I once believed that we deserved the extinction we are facing now and I don't think anything will ever get me to believe that again.

What's a german?

Attached: 1641915771996.png (2650x2160, 1.97M)

And then you started hating yourself even more?

german niggas whats the fastest way to learn german

is duolingo worth it?

>And what will that reality check look like?
just leave your house you'll see, bragging about inventors and scientists is britbong tier cope
none, don't come here, Germany is an straight male only club

I have reasonable reasons to hate Germans but I don't care that much about reason.

dont worry, im only coming there to SEX blonde white women

I suggest you ask someone who learned it as a second language too.
That depends on whom you ask, but most people who were in the HRE should be considered as such if you'd ask me, the exception being Czechs and maybe the Dutch, but the latter were and are seen as Germans by some people...
>just leave your house you'll see
What exactly will I see?

i dont know anyone who did that. however will try finding someone in brazilian threads here

Don't worry, you don't have to pretend to be a liberal. I won't tell the Americans.

is it normal for Germans to hate themselves because of one dude 100 years ago?

>most people who were in the HRE should be considered as such
ICH BIN EINE KARTOFFEL ACH SO

You are an american soldier.

Absolutely.
Most people actually think the national hymn is outlawed...
As seen in his pic.

He's one of the most written about people in history, alongside Chris Chan and Jesus. Just read primary sources and actual academic writings and make up your own mind rather than cherry picked bullshit.

Someone give me a quick rundown on this moobie

Literally only thinga germans and austrians talk about is hitler war and genocide.

Sad.