My dear Serbian friends

My dear Serbian friends.
Trust me, I'm French, I work for a big PMC.
I swear to God, if USA wants to fuck with your country as during 1990s...

I SWEAR TO GOD I will defend you. I will go in Serbia to help you with all my guts. This shit will not arrive on my watch

tltr : USA suck the European Muslims again

Attached: not on my watch.jpg (1080x1712, 642.94K)

It’s over.

you aint french, you are a serbian dog, woof woof, bark more toothless retard

I didn't wanted to do this, twink, but it seems like I'll be killing you in Balkans.
Shame, we could have adopted American kids as NATO operators.

T. Hanks, french big boss

Serbia, when will you get a new President? I'm tired of looking at this ugly, chud-faced faggot.

Take care of your shithole, I'm afraid you can't help yourself either, and you're thinking about Serbs. Secondly, I am immensely glad that the name of the brilliant military operation 'Storm' has become synonymous with absolute military victory in the Serbian media& public.

>if serbdogs dare miss with my serbian brothers, i will make them wish for a swift death.
-rajab tayib urdogan

>are planning a general attack on northern Kosovo, their goal is a new "storm"

>To summarize the article, Kosovo and the Europeans are giving until September 30 to revoke Serb license plates and passports in northern Kosovo or Serb property will be seized

Kosovo is not recognized by many countries so this is a major geopolitical attack on the Serbs
If these things happen, it could justify a military intervention by Serbia to protect the Kosovo Serbs.

Knowing that the Republic of Serbia (autonomous region of Bosnia) is likely to secede soon, there will be the opportunity for a greater Serbia
Knowing that Hungary is very geopolitically linked with Serbia and is at odds with all its neighbors except Serbia and that the pro-NATO Bulgarian government is in trouble, the meek fools thinking that a battle royale could re-engage will see double when several fronts in Europe will open
Especially since there is a high probability that Russia and Romania will become neighbors by then and therefore a military intervention by the Russians would become much simpler.

i dont think theres going to be a war but there will be a saigon airlift either here or in kosovo

You are to blame for everything, in the future we and the Serbs will commit several genocides together in Bosnia and Turkey. The liberation of Constantinople is a historic mission that will be fulfilled. Next stop- Mecca. Demolishing the cube and outlawing Islam.

Sorry bruh but I will be there too if something happens to Serbia. My advice is hide in your basement if news talk about French mercenaries in the region

>demolish mecca
Don't forget to invite me, faggot!
>take istanbul
The moment you think about doing this, I'll nuke you.
>turkey doesn't have nukes!!
We have close to 60 small nuke heads, all belonging to 'Murica.

>We have close to 60 small nuke heads >all belonging to 'Murica.
Pick one

USA are so fucking dumb to hide their nukes in some NATO countries.
Just this morning, some drug cookers in Belgium, made MDMA just next to American nuclear missiles.
seriously America, take back your fucking missiles. You have nuclear submarines as France ? If yes, it's okay and take back

It's in our soil, some people were even concerned because it was so close to taliban and shit.

I used the autobahn that's connected to İncirlik air base quite a few times. I got close to nukes, bet only a fraction of American ever do such a thing.
Take them back or give them to us.

qrd pls

He put a tltr :)

What is the age of the missiles in Turkey ? Americans update them regularly or it is the same missiles from the beginning ?

The ones in İncirlik is entirely B61 nukes. You think we can vaporise Serbitches with 50 of them?
I highly suspect America has more nukes in Turkey but we don't know.

But this shit can still work in 2022 ?
I'm pretty sure all the missiles are dead. More than 50 years, time is harsh

I know it's on your soil but without the Americans you can't do anything.

Look like old missiles tho, you don't really need high end software to use them I guess.
I wonder what will happen if guys steal the missiles and put them in their own launcher