I dont understand an indian

Indians genuinely confuses me. They dont seem to be an human. As if they exist outside the scope of shared human reality. When i talk to indian. They looks like confused. As if they exist on a different form of reality. Different form of existence outside civilized people

Attached: images - 2022-06-30T013540.510.jpg (500x526, 29.96K)

another garbage thread made by an indog

>Indonesia
>Indo
you are seething at the people who essentially created your culture and identity

Attached: empirechola1030ceRajendra_map_new.svg (1).png (2880x2058, 716.33K)

Do you even have a toilet?

that's generally what euros think of you all

Why are you always here seething Pajeet diaspoo? If India were so great you wouldn't've fled from there.

At least we dont stink and poop in the streets

nobody cares mutt

maybe

Attached: KYS.gif (2034x1491, 48.26K)

>yet another thread about India

When I talk to indians they're usually smiling, as if they have some secret wisdom that I don't.

you guys are fucking losers who have never touched a woman and have no friends
I think it's funny that an indonesian dude is talking down on indians because Indonesia literally gets its name from being culturally associated with india. You're seething about some shit on an image board that doesn't exist outside of your computer. Kys

He's a triggered pajeet diaspoo, he's always defending India in every thread. He's on here 24/7.

>who have never touched a woman

Sounds like every pajeet before their arranged marriages to their cousins kek. Poos can't get laid the normal way.

uwu you are my toilet, Janeman

youre an indian colony dude
your country is so shit people move in masse to india lol

Press F to flush an indian into the poo

Attached: 1656452020249.webm (630x460, 3M)

ok.
F

Indian superpower. Eating cow dung.

Forgot the video.

Attached: 1656454878543.webm (358x640, 1.59M)

ok.
good night

Attached: 1656456290852.jpg (683x580, 44K)

bye

Attached: wojak_cool_gif.gif (644x772, 2.31M)

another gem thread made by an indog

Attached: chud.jpg (765x988, 157.17K)

they're smart but autistic and clumsy

Attached: 1649801415062.png (915x155, 35.59K)

You will never own a toilet. You have no social standing, you have no money, you have no bob or vegenes to play with. You are an unhygenic man twisted by curry, feces and urine into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “good mornings!” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your street shitting buddies are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “bloody basterds” laugh at you behind their closed doors.

Toilets are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of technology and science have allowed toilets to flush with incredible efficiency. Even Indians who “shit in a toilet” look uncanny and unnatural to a seasoned plumber. Your E.Coli ridden feces are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to find a toilet in the bathroom, the toilet itself will turn tail and bolt the second it gets a whiff of your diseased, curry shit smelling anus.

You will never be able to shit without anyone watching and judging. You wrench out a few meager “good mornings” at the start of the morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the shit you hold creeping up like a weed, ready to rush out of your anus as your cheeks try to hold the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, scam a crypto fag, and redeem yourself into the cold abyss. Your basterds will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer has to live with the unbearable stench you brought to the designated shitting street. They’ll bury you without toilet paper, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a street shitting pajeet is buried there. Your remaining shit will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your pathetic life is a “good morning” text that was never opened.

Attached: 1643928172.jpg (1080x759, 119.23K)

what's the big idea? flooding only happens in india? your capital is sinking into the ocean habib