Reminder that even Stormfront had Indians. You will not enjoy European safe spaces anymore

Reminder that even Stormfront had Indians. You will not enjoy European safe spaces anymore

Attached: indians on stormfront.jpg (640x762, 127.94K)

indians are r1a

more like r1apists

Attached: 1654774259398.jpg (900x900, 197.75K)

Does Stormfront not exist anymore?

>broaden genetic lineage enough to claim you're white
Do people not qualify these haploassessments properly?

>indians and sudanese people use stormfront
>I, a white man, do not
What is going on here?

Why do unhinged people not use punctuation?

How do you fall so low? Must be a troll.

Attached: Weird.png (976x850, 492.31K)

I still see them commonly in comment sections of right wingers like Moldbug and Nick Land

Indian and Latin"X" love for white right wingers always amazed me.

Unironically Leftists in America are very anti-India where as Right wingers are more isolationist

talk about falling in love with your executioners
I talked with latino mulattos and indians who were perfectly aware that they would be second class citizens in white chudtopia but were perfectly fine with it. Interesting phenomenon.

Storefront was like 30% mexican and brazilian

>let me tell about how huwhite my brother is, but me I'm just a tiny bit brown, and we are the purest in India even if we mixed with a little with browns, but not that much I swear
sad

2nd class in america is better than 0th class in mexico or New Somalia.

Posters on these sites were always so pathetic

Also Indians in america aren't 2nd class. If anything they're rapidly approaching jew tier levels of influence in medicine, tech, computers, business and finance, politics, and media/arts
It's pretty telling that wealthy educated whites love indians and westernized indian culture, whereas the dumb poor whites hate indians for reasons they can't fully explain

Attached: EcE-OJgUMAEZSUp.jpg (1200x1200, 265.26K)

Because they've internalized the denigration and think they're incompetent or better off as natural slaves. You see this even today on Any Forums, the lighter Latinos are desperate to defend the Europeans but the microsecond they're told to fuck off they start throwing wild accusations of paki, nig, ara, etc. They're desperate to maintain their position of lowest Europeans

Arabs and Indians however changed their tune in recent years

>had
Has Stormfront been shutdown or something?

What shit larp is this. Patel's are not brahmin they are landowner peasant caste. And no brahmin has blue eyes blonde hair. We don't have albinism. Also green eyes are usually common in indians. And Bhardwaj Brahmins look like your average bhangi

Eh good for them I guess
I'm talking about the theoretical white right wing nation.
They are always more zealous than racially white right wingers and tend to be far more hostile towards turks etc than native europeans. I always tell them you know under the white right wingistan you will be 2nd class citizens right? you will not be equals?

I thought they thought white right wingers would treat them equally and were delusional in that regard but no, they are perfectly aware that they will be 2nd class citizens, they are just okay with it. Talk about having an inferiority complex
that may be, just recently learned mulatto complex and malinchism, interesting wikipedia articles

Watch them start to blame any corporate, tech-related or medical failure on indians now, I guarantee it.

>love
Indians do not really trust America at all lmao. But the American Left is far more critical of India than the Right is. It's just choosing the lesser of two evils. You don't have to love your choice
>second class
Indians are pretty wealthy and have comfortable enclaves in the West. The only Indian person I knew who wasn't rich was me unfortunately

loled

I think inferiority complex is just a part of the Indian psyche/mindset in general, I assume because of the Mughal empire and British raj

>They are always more zealous than racially white right wingers and tend to be far more hostile towards turks etc than native europeans. I always tell them you know under the white right wingistan you will be 2nd class citizens right? you will not be equals?
The hostility towards turks is more about Islam, I think. I could be wrong though. I think that Indians see Turks as somehow supporting Pakistan or some shit, since a lot of the Muslim countries in Asia basically gang up on the non Muslim ones.

>I thought they thought white right wingers would treat them equally and were delusional in that regard but no, they are perfectly aware that they will be 2nd class citizens, they are just okay with it. Talk about having an inferiority complex
This is how all right wingers are. The bottom 1% of white people in America are usually alt righters who think that they'd be respected in a fascist society. No, they'd be sterilized while the top 10% of whites (who are actually more center-left in reality) would be allowed to reproduce and do what they want.
Also, maybe Indians think discrimination in America wouldn't be that bad compared to some fucked up rural area caste shit in Bihar

are you indian?

Hostility toward Turks is because of Islam. Most Muslims in SA are pretty radical so Indians stop hating Turks when they realize they're only Muslim culturally and pretty secular

again I'm talking about the hypothetical right wing nation, not the current situation
there is a subgroup of indians and latin americans who worship american far right, who would (if they get their way) kill them at worst or make them untouchable 2nd class citizens at best.
Maybe yeah, binary way of thinking.
But white person being white nationalist I understand I don't understand "brown" white nationalists.

>I don't understand "brown" white nationalists.
It's just inferiority complex like you said.
But I want to point out, that these "sub groups" of people who worship the american far right is applicable to anyone in the world. There will always be idiots worshipping stuff they don't understand. For fucks sake, poor whites have been voting against their own interests in America since 1970 or so. Most white americans think that giving corporations more power than the government is unironically good, until those corporations start pandering to trannies of course

It's because right wing movements have embraced cosmopolitanism to boost their ailing numbers and this signals to the nonwhite mind that they're welcome, while not realizing that they're momentary fodder until it becomes convenient to expel, neuter or exterminate them

>Reminder that even Stormfront had Indians.

Lol, idiot. Indians make stormfront storm front dumbass. All far right spaces on the Internet are chock full with mestizos, Pakis, Indians and Arabs that are attracted by the rampant antisemitism, racism and inclination to conspiracy theories in those reactionary communities