Do you believe in the science version or the biblical version?

>Science version
Humans originated in Africa and were originally dark-skinned but later developed lighter skin complexions in the colder climates of Europe and Asia.

>Biblical version
White men descendants of Japheth.
Brown men descendants of Shem.
Black men descendants of Ham.

Attached: 866px-Shem,_Ham_and_Japheth.jpg (866x768, 241.09K)

Chuds are descendants of Sneed

What about Asians?

Biblical because evolution does not make any sense.
Logically, randomized outcomes will never turn out an ordered reality.
Natural selection also is flawed, because there is no evolutionary advantage to many bodily organs which are half-developed. So, take for example a dorsal fin or or perhaps an eye. What would make a creature evoutionary more fit by having an intermediate step in the evolution to an eye?
What I mean is, before you end up with the finished product, an eye, you need animals to have an advantage through each step of the way, but for example there is no natural advantage in having an eye socket, but no eye, yet evolution requires you to believe that this change could have happened in an animal and for that to pass on to the next generations, yet if you're walking around with only eye sockets, or eyes with no pupils you're just the weirdo with no eyes and you would have no advantage from it.

It begins from a single light sensitive cell, which can distinguish light from dark. That is already a massive benefit

>Ordered reality
this is a human imputation on reality. it isn't the nature of reality in and of itself.

>>Biblical version
>White men descendants of Japheth.
>Brown men descendants of Shem.
>Black men descendants of Ham.
Really? I don't remember that

Falls under white

Unfunny forced meme

Science because I'm not a fucking moron who follows the tenants of a proto-israelite/canaanite religion made by Shepards who were tripping on shrooms.

>White men descendants of Japheth.
No, Asians and Whites were descendants of Japheth.
>Brown men descendants of Shem.
No, only MENA is descended from Shem. Bownoids like Spics and Indians are descendants of Japheth.

Japheth begat the Indo-Europeans
Shem the Semites
Ham the rest (Africans, Canaanites, Sumerians, possibly the Chinese, etc)

Linguistics and anthropology confirm the word of Jehovah

All the sons of Japheth have cognates with Indo-European cultures

Asians did not speak Indo-European languages besides the Iranians

Funny unforced meme

based

Get fucked you jehovahs witness weirdo.

How come those eskimos didnt develope white skin?

based
reminder that mystics and linguists confirm that Proto-Indo-European was the original language of mankind, Semitic languages were taught to Shem and all other were made when God mixed the languages

Why do you hate me

Proto-semitic was the original language of mankind

Shem's line has been unaffected by the confusion of tongues in Babel

>Canaaanites
>not semites
Fucking imbecile, lara

Canaanites didn't originally speak a semitic language

They adopted it from the Syrians, as well as their religion

Why do you love shitskins and niggers and why do you think im going to strangle your family?

I want to see your tits

Jehovah loves people of all skin shades !

But Odin only loves the white ones

Japheth is the ancestor of Abos, Chinese, Europeans, Indians, etc. Anthropology confirmed it. Genetics proved that Abos, Chinese, Indians, etc, are closest to Europeans because of their blood connection. Linguistically Indians also spoke Indo-European.

>Shem's line has been unaffected by the confusion of tongues in Babel
yes
from Life of Jesus Christ by blessed Anne Katherine Emmerich
>Upon Heber who, as we have said, took no part in the work, God cast His eyes; and amid the general disorder and corruption, He set him and his posterity apart as a holy nation. God gave him also a new and holy language possessed by no other nation, that thereby his race should be cut off from communication with all others.

>This language was the pure Hebrew, or Chaldaic. The first tongue, the mother tongue, spoken by Adam, Shem, and Noah, was different, and it is now extant only in isolated dialects. Its first pure offshoots are the Zend, the sacred tongue of India, and the language of the Bactrians. In those languages, words may be found exactly similar to the Low German of my native place.
notice she says that PIE's descendants are Zend (Avestan), sacred tongue of India (Sanskrit) Bactrian (Tocharian) and Low German
illiterate German peasant living in the time when linguistics were just being born couldn't know that

>Abos, Chinese

Hamites

so not Finns