Want to stop being a neet

>want to stop being a neet
>don't want to work
does this happen in you're a cunt?

Attached: EJN9GS2WsAUMClv.png (489x586, 126.03K)

I wish I had had the chance to be a NEET. I was homeless at 17

that's rough, how did it happen and how are you doing now?

Yes, that's why I went to university . so I don't have to work.
most of my colleagues at uni are working in related jobs but not me.

I don't have a reason to work and and study hard, I don't really have friends or gf so what's the point?

Attached: 1615147824722.png (800x800, 354.32K)

And you will just go with yourself alone?

So many people seem to do this. makes me wonder how many people are in uni just so they could get their gibs.

> want to stop working
> can’t NEET

>pic
Haha
Coomer got a stroke

My issue is not that I can’t NEET. IT’s that there is no middle path. You can either be an office bitch and make enough to live alone, or you can work non-stop manual labor and barely make enough to survive with family and roommates. Don’t like the career you set out on and don’t have the funds for a new degree or vocational training? Tough shit. Boomers have to pad their pensions somehow.

My mom died when I was 8 and my dad was 52 when I was born so by the time I was 17 he had to go to a nursing home and I was on the street

I spent 10 years homeless, but eventually got my shot together and now I'm fine, housed and all

>could get their gibs.
Yes, I get welfare and the government pay for my school.

>She recommended I join a tour with people my age of other nationalities
Is this a thing?
I know that you might meet people there but I never heard about something like that organized.

>government pay for my school.
What is the Israeli system like?

What is the Israeli system like?
Good if you can get at least 40% disability

you're a strong dude, good for you

Yeah I'm the same, that's why i got a home office job where i barely have to do anything. I still complain about it because there are moments where its stressfull and idk what to do but in general it's all right. I'll be renewing my contract soon for a whole fucking year. I'll just quit if i find something better to do or something idk ehh i have absolutely positively no fucking future my man

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 17.49.59.png (520x687, 484.23K)

My grandpa lived alone at 69 and was doing fine
>I spent 10 years homeless, but eventually got my shot together and now I'm fine, housed and all
based and epic
do you have any interesting stories from your time as a bum?

I miss being a NEET. Working sucks. Uni sucks

>want to have a job
>don't want to get one

Attached: 1640899467153.jpg (720x720, 60.2K)

>in a nursing home at 69
jeez dude my grampa is 84 and is still working
my neighbor is 88 and still working

damn, my old man hacked it at like 54

I want to work but I'm trying food delivery first so at least I can work at my own schedule while studying in uni