I put my tinder in latin America and still got zero matches

I put my tinder in latin America and still got zero matches

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

not possible unless you're a 3 or below

I'm bald, do women there not like it?

My Swedish friend, do not use dating apps. They are a human meat market and bring out the worst in people. They will leave you feeling unloved and unattractive. The real truth is that you have tremendous value and deserve to be loved as a human being. I've said it to myself and others before that there's nothing wrong with being lonely, but don't let yourself get desperate. I feel that most men using dating apps like tinder have become desperate. I know I was when I tried using it.

My advice is to uninstall it, meditate and pray, and go about your life seeking to improve yourself every day. In doing so, I honestly believe you will find a higher love and will be even more likely to find a woman to share your life with.

Dominus vobiscum.

do people on hopium really?

latinas hate white boys

Don’t listen to this gay shit, this guy is clearly homosexual

Are you skinny bald or fat bald?

Your ELO is probably tanked because of being in Sweden prior and you need to use a ((boost))

I have met both of my girlfriends when I was least trying to. They have both been immensely rewarding relationships and my current one is likely to be my wife. There was a long span between both of them, so I think I'm speaking from experience.

how old are you?
women in general don't like balds but bald men still get gfs and wives

Latina women really do hate white boys

Pretty solid post user, pasta potential

muscular bald

24 (I started balding at 17). Interesting, it isn't a dealbreaker like in Asia then.

it's all predefined by your physical attractiveness, it was meant to happen for you but not everyone is that lucky

>I started balding at 17
really sorry to hear that user.
>24
okay now I understand. When you turn 27-30 things will get easier but for now grow a beard or adopt an style that makes you see like your baldness is a choice
and smile a lot, latinas love men that smile

I wrote it just now. I was being earnest and trying to help you. :(

I'm not that handsome, nor do I even have a particularly great personality. I am abrasive and difficult to deal with.

Get a hair transplant

Thanks user, it was kind and I agree. I focus hard on self-improvement right now.

Thanks for the advice. I wasn't particularly looking for one there, just checked the hypothesis and latinaposting memes on here.

you getting gfs proves otherwise

>bald men still get gfs and wives
yeah but that's before they go bald

How bald
Women are generally ok with NW3 starting in the late 20s/early 30s

this latambro unironically giving tinder advice to sexless weebs. I kneel.