Why haven't you moved to Japan yet?

Why haven't you moved to Japan yet?

Attached: 1645529600889.jpg (1616x961, 400.75K)

their society is childish as fuck

Attached: meds.jpg (750x513, 53.64K)

>childish
You might get shot over argument just amount of MAYO.
Just MAYO shut up

Attached: 5f7a60ad88e734cfbb133640_85966000411-front.jpg (2400x2400, 965.11K)

>hierarchal society
>culture revolves around work
>degenerate while being conservative
>racist, xenophobhic and sexist
>worthless currency
>wages are substandard compared to other developed countries
>absurd work hours
at least there is anime.. ikuyoooo

Every modern society has those issues.

was here for 2 years, i praise whatever god is out there that i am going back to the us next month. Not even being ironic

In the eyes of a foreigner to both, US society is better than Japan in every possible way

i can't speak the language and i also don't want to work there

>another gomez chewed up and spit out by japan

sad, many such cases

That's because you don't understand or know about the social issues in the USA. You will never find love in this country for example.

nah, i just found it not to be as great as i had been reading on 4chinz for the past 13 years. I had a decent time since i live right on the ocean, but fuck if all the shiny lights and anime arent just a carefully crafted front for what japan claims to be.

Did you buy any jdm cars to ship home?

Attached: Nissan-Skyline-R34-GT-R-V-Spec-in-Midnight-Purple-II.jpg (2048x1263, 351.88K)

>You will never find love in this country for example.
I doubt it is any different in Japan

>A Shittest country evaluate first worlders.
Your country is litterーally irrevant in any eyes of universe. Go back to toilet.

We do not need you first of all. We do not have any workplace you sheep keepers work secondly.
Third. we are full.

ESL moment lmao, asians cant learn the easiest language on earth, israelis russians and pols have better English than you bugs

Fig. 1

nah i have a shitty tiny mazda that i got for super cheap since i was only gonna be here 2 years. i wanted a skyline but goddamn theyre too expensive

I don wven interest in learnig shitty language. enough said

Can't put a price on that RB POWERRRRRRR

Oh boy, I can't wait to be a corporate drone in a moden high-density human hive dystopia where I'll exist only to slave away, consume product and get bombarded by advertisements... BUT IN JAPAN =○○○○○○○○

You "guys" have less Testosterone than a 12 year old girl over here, western asians mog the shit out of eastern ones

unironically more of a dystopia than russia

western influencers only move there because it's not filled with brown pipo

Their anti-drug laws are too strict.