Their women are the most imported wives in nordic counties

their women are the most imported wives in nordic counties.
what so special about them?

Attached: 0560780B-86F1-4A35-AB19-F9097CA48CE8.png (1024x683, 1.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ud0ji2.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

files.catbox.moe/ud0ji2.webm

>what so special about them?
obedience
willingness to have sex with the ugliest of men

That's not a Thai accent. She sounds Korean.

Lmao
Yes it is. I'm 100% sure that she's Thai.

but isn’t like every Asian women like that?

A bunch of middle-aged women at my workplace had that conversation and said they're considered more traditional and I left the room before I got involved

they have jeets value without jeets tribalism, which means they are completely raised into life of motherhood without being gatekeeped by their society,

Attached: 1653647461121.jpg (1128x1024, 809.66K)

Sounds Filipina actually. I'm 200% sure.

They're the very opposite of Swedish women form what I've heard.

Thai women makes Swedish ones seethe. It really causes them to display their nastiest ugly side because they get so filled with hatred.

konnichiwa dude!

I'm like that girl. Please give me WHITE BABY!!!

Post bobs

he should have just gotten her pregnant

I'm a boy though. The effort to make one counts. UwU

What a fag

Easy as fuck and will take shit from people from pretty much anyone. Swedish men need both traits because "Easy but won't take bullshit" is too scary and "actually have to put effort but is lenient" requires work.

A lot of it is in rural areas so it's not exactly an urban thing.

they're happy all the time, clean constantly and make weird exotic spicy food
t. my dad married one after my mother divorced him

Attached: frog.png (1200x800, 581.67K)

I think it's kind of funny because women are widely viewed as being less racist than men, but I think it's only because they have never felt threatened.
They never felt threatened with black women because they are in general more manly than them.
They never felt threatened by arab/nafri women because the first generation was all arranged marriages, and only now do we see the 2nd/3rd gen starting to properly integrate.
But now with asian women they suddenly feel threatened, because they are usually more feminine and reserved compared to scandi women so now suddenly the scandi women feel manly and butch in comparison, and I think it triggers those racist impulses in them.