Do you get sunburn in your country?

Do you get sunburn in your country?

I had to work outside the entire day. my neck hurts so much bros...

Attached: (((((((((((((((.png (299x277, 173.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baslibrary.org/biblical-archaeology-review/27/2/7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_HaRazim
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God-Likened-To-The-Sun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no i'm a neet
only burn i get is from my pc

yes my skin turned into the polish flag

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-235452_Gallery.jpg (1080x1918, 211.8K)

yes, had a sunburn the weekend before last one and my skin is still peeling off

Attached: IMG_20220624_153405.jpg (4000x3000, 2.52M)

white people problems...

that's even worse than me. RIP
auwtch

Dont be a fag it’s only sun
We live in cold countries our heat isn’t bad
Imagine living in Miami

are yall vampires or demons or some shit? only unholy creatures get butned by sunlight frfr

I always wear a hoodie and a cap to hide as much skin as possible. Not fan of the sun

It’s like God wants to give them cancer for they are degenerates

what's your fucking problem. Everybody knows God is on white peepo's side

only unholy creatures get burned by sunlight

Sunlight is the best disinfectant

the sun is literally satan.
Revered in pretty much every pagan religion. Stop outing yourself as a Godless follower of the Fallen One.

Sol Invictus. The sun is the provider of life. christians worship sunday as their holy day.

uriel is the archangel of the sun.

even some jews made prayers to helios, the god of the sun

baslibrary.org/biblical-archaeology-review/27/2/7

burn in hell, heretic

Attached: 884.png (643x758, 288.01K)

Jews prayed to the greek god helios too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_HaRazim

>The text demonstrates strong syncretism of Jewish and Greek traditions;[4] an example is a prayer to the sun god Helios to invoke him at night:

>Holy Helios, who rises in the east, good mariner, trustworthy leader of the sun's rays, reliable witness, who of old didst establish the mighty wheel of the heavens, holy orderer, ruler of the axis of heaven, Lord, Brilliant Leader, King, Soldier. I, N son of N, present my supplication before you, that you will appear to me without causing me fear, and you will be revealed to me without causing me terror, and you will conceal nothing from me, and will tell me truthfully all that I desire.[5]

No I use sun protection...

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God-Likened-To-The-Sun

god is compared to the sun multiple times in the bible, christians often identified jesus christ as sol invictus.

I hadnt burned in years but also hadnt browned
I lost ability to burn or brown at about 20 or something

unironically this is why i don’t like going outside during the summer. few years ago friends and i went to the beach and even my fucking scalp got sunburnt. i trusted my friend to put sunscreen on my back and still got sunburnt because she half assed it. summer is the worst

exactly, i wrapped myself in a towel to cover my skin while on a boat with my friends so i wouldn’t burn, my friend got incredibly burnt but i didn’t

this is how we know that the ancient greeks and egyptians and israelites werent white, can you imagine white people wandering the desert for 40 years?