Can we all agree 1950s USA was the peak of human civilisation?

Can we all agree 1950s USA was the peak of human civilisation?

Attached: 5a82f9e50f9f6_7aJ4J9o__700.jpg (700x875, 95.12K)

fake prosperity due to most of the world being leveled by ww2 and wars surrounding it
when rest of the world started to catch up their fake prosperity ended up
plus 1950s were good only for selected few. I would not be a black during that time period.

Nah. It was a shithole with stale, overrated aesthetics.

you fell for the propoganda moron

this

you mean 1850's?

Attached: winterscenebroadwaywiki2.jpg (799x582, 155.03K)

that's a picture from the 1960s too.

*1990s-2007 USA

it's Táng dynasty in China

Attached: 659tyoan.jpg (425x187, 159.11K)

no
human civilization cannot be great without being aligned with philosophy, which is why neither the USA nor GB can be great, because philosophy originated in greece and cannot cross great bodies of water.

More like peak racism, chud

>My childhood was better than my adulthood
>It must be because everything was better back then
Why is this retarded thinking so common among Amerisharts?

What is it with 2007 that many people see it as a turning point? My personal life changed in that year, but is there something more objective in it?

People often mention the first Iphone and that Facebook opened to the public. There are some other things too that I don't remember.
Well I looked it up and looks like Facebook opened in 2006.
It was also around this time that the 7th generation of game consoles had fully taken over.

I don't think it makes sense to say that everything instantly turned bad in 2007, but it may very well have been the peak of the internet.

This is a lazy cope.
Suicide and depression rates hit an all-time low around 2000. Technology was the most advanced it had ever been in those 15 years, but not so advanced that it worsened people's state of minds.

Plato was worried of reading because he thought people will stop thinking if the learn to read.

the 90s were pretty comfy, it went downhill at the turn of the millennia

I'm not saying it was the Jews....but I think it's because of the Jews.

not that user but it was a big change in my life and most around me (highschoolers/young people) because that's when kids went from just myspacr and texting each other by phone into the new swirling vortex of facebook obsession, everyone suddenly became political with obama on the up and up, and then the financial crisis hit.

Same. 2007 was a major turning moment in my personal life

1920s >

Attached: 1_prespets.jpg (560x382, 37.58K)

THIS IS SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!