How do you cope in your country?

How do you cope in your country?

Attached: foto_no_exif (3).jpg (1828x3263, 3.39M)

Is that heroin?

Like that but meth

Yes?

How do I get heroin in Brazil?

Try the DN

Suerte en la vida, anón.

holy fucking shit user

A que se debe tu reacción?

Drugs are bad mkay...
but if I look at our heroin needle use rates, I can't say much.

I don't.

Attached: live with the pain.png (1200x1105, 486.26K)

mandaselo al griego drogadicto

I will never understand how can some one string a needle in his arms willingly, I almost have anxiety stress attacks when ever I need a blood test

Intravenous is scary because you have to look and stare for the vein, but intramuscular and subcutaneous is not so scary. Good for injecting intramuscular ketamine or testosterone or estrogen or whatever. It's actually not painful or hard at all. The bad thing about IV drugs is that you're basically giving up the final barrier of things you told yourself you wouldn't do when you first started using drugs. A lot of people at this stage end up dying from overdose because they stopped caring about everything in life and an overdose would just be a happy accident because they otherwise find intentional suicide too hard to do. Also its fucking addictive as shit obviously.

chug chug chug

Masturbate

I just use an insulin syringe with a thin needle, it's not scary at all. Needles used for blood tests are generally much thicker

Nunca he conocido a alguien que se inyecte heroína. A lo máximo cocaína (yo incluído)

La heroína en latinoamerica no es tan comun, solo es por eso.

eso y la coca siempre ha sido vista como una droga premium usada por suits
el high de la heroína es lo máximo pero personalmente no creo vale la pena probarla

I jack off

>personalmente no creo vale la pena probarla
Estoy de acuerdo con eso, no recomiendo probarla. Yo solamente lo uso porque me volví adicto a los analgesicos como el tramadol, oxicodona etc. y quería ahorrar comprando algo mas potente y barato

There is no cope or shit because it is not available

you injected cocaine?

this

Attached: 1655432490870m.jpg (1024x679, 77.42K)

According to a japanese novel there used to be all sorts of research chems sold in Japan in the 2000s.