Are robots taking away your jobs?

Are robots taking away your jobs?

In my country, yes. There are no jobs for humans anymore.

Attached: 18576.jpg (355x253, 58.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2tDOYkFCYo
youtube.com/watch?v=E9t154HL1V0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poles are inventing toilet-cleaning robots
It's over

>Are robots taking away your jobs?
You mean Chinese?

we're the ones making the robots

Attached: 1638697643165.webm (850x480, 2.98M)

I don’t get it

Imagine getting a STEM degree just to end up doing shit like this. I'd wanna fucking kms.

Attached: 1653224216802.webm (728x728, 1.87M)

literally pic related in a local airfield here

Attached: 1630631130767.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

i would smash your face if you sad that irl, but you never would do that
get beheaded by shitskins

Damn chill bruh

There are Chinese people in your country?

Yeah there's at least five, they own the Chinese restaurant in my town.

LUDDITES RISE UP

Attached: 18585.jpg (1024x879, 210.38K)

What is a "flying car"?

If you argue what makes a car, it is the ability to drive on a road and have the necessary safety equipment to not endanger others or the driver while doing so.
A flying car, it stands to reason, should need to exhibit the same traits but additionally be able to take off vertically and move both horizontally and vertically through the air again without causing danger to the passengers or bystanders.

But that is not really practical. If you have a vehicle designed to fly, why would you want to use it to drive on a road?
It's rather impractical, not to mention that the moment it takes off it stops relying on road safety rules and instead becomes an aircraft, which is far more strictly regulated due to the added danger and higher fatality involved in airspace accidents.

Add all these things together and flying cars will never be real, it was always a pipe dream. But eventually we might arrive at a place where unmanned drone aircrafts can carry people on strictly calculated routes like a taxi would today.

it means personal aviation, instead of driving to work you fly to work

Attached: 1653200665549.jpg (1024x768, 116.65K)

It's not a car then, is it? And how the hell are regular people meant to afford and pass airplane certification requirements?
Not to mention accidents will become 200% more fatal. Most aviation accidents already happen with helicopters and smaller personal aircrafts, imagine the carnage if those ever became widespread and any idiot could get in after a few beers and decide they could make it to work no problem.

Do you use these flying machines to kidnap Palestinian children?

>It's not a car then, is it?
depends on the aircraft, a lot of them are also cars as in you can drive around but that is secondary to the flying.
for example
youtube.com/watch?v=a2tDOYkFCYo
is a car that also flies. others are intended for you to drive outside a residential area\to a dedicated takeoff area where you wont disturb your neighbors as much.

>how the hell are regular people meant to afford and pass airplane certification requirements?
they can be mass produced for cheap and many are even more efficient than than electric cars. some light vehicles these days require no license in certain planes for example i think
youtube.com/watch?v=E9t154HL1V0
can be flown with no license (its not a 'car' but whatever) and the idea is that with sufficient automation and safety you wont need any certifications.
aviation is far,far safer than road vehicles

Attached: 1644975219528.jpg (2145x1340, 193K)

thats a lot more fun than what most stem jobs are

If you have to put wings on it and it requires space for landing and takeoff, it's just an ugly plane and there's really no point to the car part, is there?
Until we have an entirely new method of effectively generating enough thrust to allow a car to seamlessly take off vertically from any road and fly away the idea of the flying car will never be realized.

Because it's really a pretty dumb and inconvenient concept the moment you get past the "Wow" factor.

You didn't listen

based

tldr

Attached: messiah.jpg (1000x1481, 178.98K)

thats why many have folding rotors and wings to not take up too much space when driving. but yea 'flying car' is mostly a meme term from scifi movies like blade runner. its dumb to make a vehicle that is designed both for road driving and flying. at most it should be capable of slow quiet taxiing or be foldable\small enough to not take up multiple lanes.

Attached: 1648422239379.jpg (702x336, 31.81K)