Why do Indians think of themselves as academic/intellectuals?

The top universities in India rank lower than the top ones in Latin America. And countries like Mexico graduate almost as many engineers annually despite having a much smaller population.
India has a lower GDP/capita and HDI than even some African countries.
Indians have made miniscule contributions to science and math despite their immense population and history.

Any jeetbros care to explain this?

Attached: 5689797659605.jpg (1440x600, 248.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG5WeudruRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Fuck off.

>Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México - ranked globally as the #104 top university
>Indian Institute of Science - Bangalore - ranked globally as the #155 top university

What happened jeetbro?

>The top universities in India rank lower than the top ones in Latin America.
Coz our top unis are tech universities exclusively that don't teach gender and tranny studies which makes globohomo orgs lower their rankings. IISc Bangalore was ranked 2nd after caltech in research.
>And countries like Mexico graduate almost as many engineers annually
Not all of us go for enginiggering. There are probably more business and law graduates than engineering graduates. They are just more prevalent in the west
>India has a lower GDP/capita
Calculating India's gdp per capita is dumb because half of the cunt works in informal sector so their production output is never calculated. They tried to formalise this sector with farm laws last year which was overturned by soros and greta shitberg
>Indians have made miniscule contributions to science and math
Blatantly false. You can search up for deets not going to spoonfeed you

Redeem right now

Rich thirdies don't go to domestic uni.

India is a great country with a great history and university culture tends to either degrade or develop. Their culture will develop.
and also, such classifications in 2022 demonstrate only compliance with the globolhomo tranny-faggit agenda))

Attached: 1540993309305.png (796x398, 82.34K)

I know this is a bait thread to create a shitshow but honest answer: due to Historical nostalgia & fall from grace basically during classic Indian era-Gupta & Pala era Indian centers of Asia were Asia wide famous for their teachers & curriculum most of them were in East India used to attract students from all over China, Korea to Greece, they were destroyed during Turkish invasion but modern Indians have hard time accepting the the modern reality.
youtu.be/aG5WeudruRw

Attached: IMG_20220628_133401.jpg (1080x2146, 690.8K)

we wuz

>you need a degree to be employed as a team viewer scamer

Attached: 1641472951138.png (327x316, 207.7K)

Pajeets in Bongland engage in nepotism and are seen as smart as a result, everybody knows how utterly disgusting India is, they don't fool anyone other than Anglos.

I read some of their shit regarding reality, math, gravity and mass
Deep shit i can only think of if i get high on weed dude lmoa when i was 13
They had shit goimg back in the day
They had nukes and aircraft when Alexander of Macedonia invaded, kicked his ass fair and square

it basically comes down to money.
US has dollar hegemony through proxy war crimses, invasions, slavery, etc
And money is needed to fund research and innovation.

If Rupee had the global hegemony then most of the Unis here would be ranking in the top 100 as said above

>they were destroyed during Turkish invasion
'ello :DDDD, mind if we loot the riches of VNDVA again+destroy shit for luls+get some brown pussy?
pls sir we are broke

Please dont say this.
>They had nukes and aircraft when Alexander of Macedonia invaded, kicked his ass fair and square
Fucking retarded boomers say this shit.

It's sad
As someone with an interest in linguistics, religious studies and history it's sad to see the stuff that university educated STEM professionals in India will rant about regarding these topics
Saw some guy whose profile indicated that he was a lecturer in a STEM subject at an Indian university ranting about how actually Adi Shankara was born in 2000 BC recently and it was just the westerners who want to erase Indian history
I hope that one day that will more seriously study these topics

Sorry the recently in the third line is in the wrong place, it should be at the end
I understand why the Humanities aren't given any priority in India but it's still sad to me

You want to make Pakistan 2.0?

we now have weapons of mass genocide/destruction to prevent that

Indian knowledge centres were the envy of the world for millennia. Depressing how low they’ve gotten.

Attached: D3AF9B5E-13BF-4214-9F09-F01F6EECC142.jpg (1170x1627, 1.29M)

They were central Asian slant eyed, yellow skined, horse riding barbarians not Greek-Antolian Aremenoid mutt larpers, Roach.

Attached: images.png (683x449, 24.66K)

seethe pooskin, that brown pussy is mine
*smashes your window for no reason*

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 41.23K)

Why is everyone in this thread so low IQ?

I think I may also go for some chud boypussy
continueous usage of Any Forums