Any Forumssisters...we got too cocky

Any Forumssisters...we got too cocky...

Attached: 1656385747237.webm (576x1026, 1.54M)

this is the equivalent of your mom showing your baby pics to your friends, but like, to the entire world
I feel so bad for gen alpha kids and they're not even 10 yet

Attached: 1652562351209.gif (498x498, 2.04M)

tbf shes pretty pale herself relatively speaking

shes beautiful

Breed white breed right

This girl is baiana which imake me wounder if she has galician ancestry as her surname is Esteves

shes cute I like her floofy hair

Seconded. I knew millennials would make the cringiest fucking parents and then tiktok came out. Now it's worse than I ever imagined. Fucking everything has to be posted on social media or reddit for internet points.
Man am I glad to have boomer-ish Gen X parents.

It's absolutely grim how millennial parents show off their children to the internet like it's a fashion statement

Attached: yypfjxonb6v61.jpg (1800x4000, 498.36K)

Not only that but shes making a fucking political statement and trying to justify to some randos online that her fucking a white guy is ok
imagine the kid growing up and seeing this shit, him in his mom's hands while shes talking about fucking his dad

Attached: my-descent-into-madness-is-complete-madness.gif (348x498, 3.95M)

Fucking a white guy is the right thing to do.

>trying to justify to some randos online that her fucking a white guy is ok

She didn't say that

Thanks for showing your lack of reading comprehension by focusing on a point that I wasn't even making it doesn't matter
what matters is that this fucking kid is going to grow up and realize that his mom was talking about fucking his dad while holding him and showing it to the entire world

>kid is going to grow up and realize that his mom was talking about fucking his dad
yeah thats generally how you have children

Its the implication

I don't think she's trying to justify anything

Why is she holding her baby like a prop in her videos but her husband, an adult who can actually consent to being posted online, is nowhere to be seen kek

What's the opposite of paying a toll??

Honestly, it takes several generations to bleach and it's a genetic lottery.

Attached: 1656326720952.webm (576x1024, 1.64M)

Hiting the jackpot

LMAO
Stay mad Shlomo.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 00.05.53.png (282x499, 204.82K)