What's wrong with genetically modifying newborns? autism, ADHD, alcohol and obesity disposition, cancer...

What's wrong with genetically modifying newborns? autism, ADHD, alcohol and obesity disposition, cancer, and a million other things can be deleted.

Attached: 1640788184626.png (1580x1452, 1.37M)

>can be
Proof?

There's nothing wrong with that, pretty sure liberals are okay with that but they wanna set limits to it, regarding race

gattaca said so

can't wait till the rich have even more advantages than they do noe

We can't just engineer millions without doing extensive testing. It's gonna be at least another 200 years.

Why is always brownoids obsessed over american politics?

this has nothing to do with american politics you fucking shitskin

stop eating avocado toast

Nigga they just vaxxed the entire world with a new gene therapy technology.

China eventually will. Then everybody will have to inorder to keep up with them. Plus white libs get wet at the idea of 200+ IQ blacks running society. This will be possible soon.

Race will literally become meaningless as everybody will have access to whatever they want in their kids.

I have a weird feeling grey aliens are Chinese from the future after they win the coming genetic arms race with the west and are now just observing human history.

i have never done this

The tech has been around since the 90s, shitskin. We just never used it on such a large population.

there is literally nothing wrong in stem cell research

I want to see an army of orange eyed genetically engineered Ottomans (Whole Islamic world) with robotic enhancements engaged in a war with Grey Alien Chinese..

Meanwhile Europe and Africa is literally the same mega cunt

>We just never used it on such a large population.
>Yeah bro lets just vaxx the entire world and see how it goes
You're not very bright, I can see why you dont see the possible risks and rammifications of something like having genetic side effects

With genetic engineering India will literally be white. Its like 1 gene keeping you from being white. Bone structure etc is all the same.

You could probably do it now if you wanted to. Surprised nobody did it yet desu. Just add it to a vaccine that targets 1 gene in the gamete germ line. EZ 1 generation and India is white

ADHD is a fake disease invented to sell speed to children

because then eventually I'll be inferior. We should allow for and promote genetic modification on fully grown adults THOUGH.

Its not natural

if westerners began to genetically modify babies, we would have them all be born as 6 armed trannies and that would be praised

Attached: 1580021434632.jpg (501x382, 51.13K)