How do you deal with mental problems in your cunt?

Namely shit like:
>Trauma
>depression
>anxiety
>anger issues
>addiction
>phobias
How do you do it, bros?

Attached: 1645846959256.jpg (800x750, 354.34K)

read kierkegaard

Work then spend it on family. My life is so fucking boring and aimless that there's rare reason to award myself. It does me atleast a bit of good to make my parents smile

>>Trauma
stop being a bitch
>>depression
be productive
>>anxiety
doesn't exist
>>anger issues
grow up
>>addiction
get over it
>>phobias
doesn't exist

you're a lazy faggot THOUGH so you'll try to have a therapist or medication fix your life for you (it won't btw)

>or medication
classic burgerlamd solution

In all seriousness, I just got over it.

That includes the addiction by the way.

Good post

i just don’t

Alcoholism and working out

i've competely failed to deal with it so a psychiatrist prescribed me drugs

>Trauma
>depression
>anxiety
>anger issues
>addiction
>phobias

Attached: d21.png (600x592, 312.64K)

This is kinda good, but he is somewhat too complicated. Especially for someone who is really disturbed.
Get professional help. People study and devote their lives to solve shit like that, let them do their work.

If u dont acknowledge them u dont have them

>anxiety & phobia
>doesn't exist
are u retarded m8? they are hardwired evolutionary mechanisms, they objectively exist more than anything else on that list

literally this
it's no big deal once the time comes but you need to simmer in depression/whatever for a while

fear of large predators and deadly heights is not what is keeping you a friendless virgin

I just keep myself busy with videogames and general media, sometimes when that gets boring I preoccupy myself with learning a skill like languages or programming. What's in the past is in the past, once you have analyzed and gotten the lesson there is no reason to obsess about it, the only way to avoid this of course is to keep your mind occupied, idleness is a major part in mental illness.

holy shit stop being a faggot

>isimplylivewithepain.jpg

I don't

Attached: 1656037984306.jpg (900x900, 88.06K)