Why are American obsessed with College sports?

Why are American obsessed with College sports?

Attached: 1656336138676.jpg (2048x1536, 537.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIkqNiBASfI
youtube.com/watch?v=xDFcN2wGkFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me at the top left

This picture has really excellent shot composition.

>fat n8gger running holding an egg
>sport

College football is the only authentic American sport. By far the best atmosphere in American sports, traditions dating back to the 1800s, half of the fans are students themselves, the other half are redneck idiots that never even got into college but like to get drunk and tailgate. There are true geographic rivalries and tons of soul. It was a much better sport when the players were truly amateur but the commercialization and monetization over the past few decades combined with the human rights violations committed by teams and staff and coverups from the college administration is ruining the sport

>France
tell me more about french athletes
this should be good

Baseball feels more authentic

college sports are hick trash, just a bunch of high school kids running around making amateur mistakes. also why do black frenchmen so often make off-topic threads?

Do me a favor and watch some YouTube videos on SEC college football best crowds vs Major League Baseball beat crowds.

Baseball was THE American sport a long time ago but hasn’t been relevant in America in decades. Nobody watches it anymore and nobody goes to the games. It’s a dying sport

American football is just contemporary Mandingo fighting. Playing football is a surefire way to get CTE, which will ruin your life. Thing is, American blacks do not care. Their only choices in life are rapping, gangbanging, or sports.

What in the fuck is a SEC

Southeastern Conference, all the hick states who love football

These two aren't looking at the guy. They're looking at the girl thinking 'what does she have that I don't'.

Attached: file.png (440x200, 152.35K)

>tell me more about french athletes
we're good in rugby

Attached: 1652591031686.png (737x603, 348.09K)

youtu.be/aIkqNiBASfI

Idk. I go to games but mostly because it’s something to do with the men in my family.

The same reason Romans went to the gladiatorial games I think.

College football is kino, especially if you're part of a meme conference like the pac youtube.com/watch?v=xDFcN2wGkFw

Attached: FC3WnMyXMAMK_Xe.jpg (1080x1881, 210.08K)

I only watch american football because most of it's players are black men same with bascket ball, I haven't seen a single match of nascar or golf because of the same reason, except when it's tiger woods competing.

it's a regional thing

I'll be honest I don't get it either.
When we graduated high school we stopped caring about high school sports.
When we graduated college I stopped caring about college sports, but my peers are still obsessed with them. Like bruh I'm not gonna spend my entire Saturday getting hammered at a bar rooting for my alma mater to make the playoffs (spoiler alert: we never do), college is over. I would rather do something productive with one of my two days off. I don't even bother streaming the games in the background, I literally don't care. I don't live near my Uni and what happens on that campus doesn't affect me.