Just 60 billion dollars more

>just 60 billion dollars more

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-035432-1.jpg (540x331, 66.36K)

okay

60 billion? I don't think Brazil has that much money

Attached: 1646327806738.png (267x296, 126.24K)

I think its like 18 billion so far for like 110 days.
So okay. Lets keep going when it hits 3 trillion wake me up

why is this one brazilian shilling for russia all day long
also we should give way more than 60 billion if it means defeating ou mutual no. 1 enemy without losing a single soldier

Russia is our ally

why is the city key? seems like it wasn't that important but the desire to lose no territory made zelensky waste thousands of lives holding a lost cause for no strategic value

Post passport

if it were up to them Poland wouldn't even exist anymore

>Letting a comedian make military decisions
Literal clown world.

How much is that in bananas?

I hav eno need to have a passport

What can they even do with that money? Do you really can just buy artillery and long range missiles any time you want as long as you have money?

A Russian spy with a Brazilian passport was caught trying to infiltrate the Hague's international criminal court. Maybe it's the same guy and he's hoping his handlers will take him back if he shitposts enough.

>What can they even do with that money?
embezzle it if they're getting it in cash. Why do you think this conflict is continuing? And will continue? niggaz gotta get that money.

That's the funny part, they didn't get the cash, they got 60b worth of Lethal aidâ„¢ from weapon companies from which american politicians happen to own shares, which of course the american tax payer is happy to pay for

You unironically can in America. How do you think they stayed ao long in Vietnam?

that jew zelensky must be so delighted seeing hundreds of white europeans killing each other

Z, let us hope for a swift russian victory and war crime tribunal (ending in executions) on the jewish occupied government of ukraine

I understand the money laundering part. I don't understand why they are doing it if they don't give them what they need to start actually winning

because the goal is to make the russian army bleed as much as possible

Yes.lol
Its only been 18. We buy from oyrselves. 60 billion is what will be spent over 2:monrhs on other things not just weapon.
We can do this for decades with drones man. This money is actually still seized russian funds. After 60 it becomes american tax money.. maybe
Tldr we havent spent a dime. We just used pussian money to buy weapins from ourselvea to kill pussians

Literally chump change for America.

They're not receiving cash, dummy. It's "xyz billion" worth of help, that help being missles, artillery, ammo etc. You got fooled by a 70 IQ monkey poster, shame on you

It's about 3 months too late for that. It's an artillery war right now and Ukrainians are losing badly.

Lol no they arent. You idiota are shelling empty cities for days getting droned then claiming the ruble with disease. Nigga get off rt. Those soldiers on the russian side are fucking gone now. Nonstop frontline for 100 plus days. Jesus think about how shell shocked they are. Even now firing their owns non stop at cities they know are empty for days randomly droned or shelled back randomy. Its turned into a meat grinder