ITT Good Countries acepting Syrian Refugees

I am a Syrian refugee in T*rkey. I suffer so much more than anybody in this board from living with T*rks. I wish drone killed me or something desu..

Pls bros. Somebody give advice to help me. I have $2 in my bank account rn and last time I eat food was Saturday.. I have a medical degree but cannot get a job here or speak their disgusting mongoloid language..

Finances are so bad rn I cannot see my future. I am too afraid to ask what my family situation is as I cannot help them. My mother told me not to call my father today.. It is that bad..

Attached: images.png (229x220, 7.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_Syria_Civilian_Protection_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post proofs köpek baiter

I know your inflation is bad but damn this is low

Proofs I am Syrian

Attached: Photo_Xg15i3_2.jpg (899x1600, 147.33K)

bump

can you flee to a european country or does being in turkey mean they wont take you as they view you as "taken care of"

How does an average day look like for you

I applied for Canada but am still waiting. Europe is just as bad as Turkey desu. People are hateful due to all the Nafri's and Churkas pretending to be Syrian and ruining our name.

did you apply through a private agency?

Yeah. My phone is dying and I have to leave the McDonalds parking lot. I will save this thread and read it tomorrow

Thanks bros

go back to suriye orospu çocuğu arap

I thought you guys were stealing all the t*rks' jobs

>I wish drone killed me or something desu..
lmao

worry not. in one year you're all going back whether you like it or not

Why not go back to Syria?

Maybe make up a good sob story and post it on Reddit to gain their sympathy and their hard earned cash. It will be more compelling if you pretend to be gay or trans.

I feel sad and angry that you are suffering like this

Hope you make it out suri bro

Attached: 6E7A455E-9271-44F2-A69A-C833B2FD1073.jpg (240x210, 7.18K)

they have to serve in syrian army. most of syrians are here cuz they dont wanna defend their lands or fight for rebels. they are cucks who enjoy watching kurdish rats stealing their lands.

Not my problem. Shitty people make shitty countries.

Maybe they dont wanna fight and die in a pointless war they’ll never win against a globablly supported dictator?

Maybe they don’t wanna fight and die for an evil leader that’s willing to kill all his country if it means he stays in power?

Or maybe they or their relatives participated in the protests and will be thrown into a torture dungeon as soon as they go back?

Dont assume shit

ukranians fight in flat terrain against hundreds of enemy tanks, air strike, artillery right now. shut up.

The Syrians who screw shit around in Turkey are in no way nafris LMAO

lmao there's no side worth dying for in Syria

do you think the situation can ever be resolved ? i've heard about the syrian and iraqi problems basically since i was born and the situation doesn't seem to be nearing an end

no one is pretending anything... stop coping
admit that most syrians immigrant are crazy muslim rapist shithead lol, you can read crazy shit happening everyday on the news, no wonder people dont want you here.. (even though you dont have anything to do with them)

i think most people in western europe are extremely indulgent towards immigrants, considering how much problems non-EU immigration have caused in the last 60years
how about you guys stop raping women and generally being unworthy of the west before asking people to not be hateful ?
and come on people arent even hateful, they are extremely merciful

>do you think the situation can ever be resolved ?

syrian economy in assad held areas will never recover cuz m*rika sanctions em. their biggest ally iran and ruskis have no money or interest in rebuilding assad areas. only china can rebuild syria but theres no resources there like africa so who cares. syria has become narco state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_Syria_Civilian_Protection_Act

Ukrainians have half the world’s support which gives them a fighting chance and millions of them still fled a good amount were men, how are you gonna compare that to syrian rebels?

Plus what said is right, you either fight for islamist braindead mongrels or some insanely sectarian genocidal dictator who is willing to murder his country before he loses power

>islamist braindead mongrels or some insanely sectarian genocidal dictator

so what? iraq is shit too but that didnt stop shias to take back musul.

Syrians do have a chance if they are willing to live with someone like bashar bashar and stomach the fact that he killed almost a million of them(which is very big considering syrians are only like 15 million) and made them vagrants scattered across countries

Iraq though? Beyond fucked

just learn turkish instead of starving