Countries are just places where stories happen

Countries are just places where stories happen...

Attached: ezgif-5-21a19cfab8.png (1280x720, 1.74M)

i agree, andalusian user

Sex with milfs

I'm Catalan
I would

I don't get it

I'll break yer fuckin legs

there's nothing to get. I was just laying down on my bed, it's nighttime, and thinking about how countries are places that encapsulate the stories of many people: breakups, dreams, fights, adventures, and many more...

why would you do that? I have nothing against you.

That's one way to look at it
good night user

good night, user

fags

You exist and you're happy

Tell me a story from your country

Attached: w9Gjyxg+LVvHgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==.png (225x225, 8.88K)

>tf
>tp
great movie btw

Attached: Heartstone-771372194-large.jpg (900x1200, 123.8K)

no I'm not, I would say I'm depressed
a few nights ago I went out by myself when my parents were already sleeping. It was like 1AM. I brought with me two graffiti cans I had bought, it was raining a lot and I just walked through the city with no destination in my hand.
I managed to paint quite a few graffiti...I had to be very cautious and choose the right spots, make sure no cars passed by, no people, that the police station was far away...
Some French nafris messed up with me and laughed and said shit in French. I was alone so I couldn't do shit. They just kept walking and no fight happened.

Why are you doing graffiti in the rain? It won't last very long if you put it on wet surfaces

Young male older female is so kino bros

Just by looking at the sandwich one can tell it's the Netherlands.

it's actually Wallonia! "Le Gamin au Vélo" (Dardenne brothers)
it's a kid with his new mother! there is only pure motherhood love going on there
I went out to the street late bc that's when you do graffiti, and it just happened to start raining.
Most of the spots where I did it were covered and therefore dry. The rest of them looked like they had no problem getting wet at all, the paint and the message written on them resists.

>only pure motherhood love going on there
Not with those whore feet exposed

FRESH

Attached: 424px-Cécile_de_France_Cannes_2011.jpg (424x600, 35.97K)