He is absolutely 100% right

he is absolutely 100% right

Attached: 12451412514.jpg (761x546, 62.18K)

I take the racist part as a compliment now

i literally saw this tweet on my timeline and was going to make a thread about it.
hivemind.

I once saw an American taste some basic apple juice here and yell that it was the best juice he'd ever tasted

What does "less dynamic" even mean?

is he wrong THO

There aren't as many mass shootings to make your week more exciting.

>Europe more racist

No we aren't. Americans were lynching black people just 50 years ago. Their country is founded upon being chuds

Attached: asdf.jpg (1648x1224, 1.45M)

Based European double agent, encouraging Americans to stay in their continent. We ARE awful, whatever you do, do NOT move here

Attached: 1656261658-captura-de-ecra-2022-06-26-as-17-36-12.png (510x896, 514.99K)

He probably means the polyamorous cuck relationships so famous in the US of A.

>I browse twitter and start twitter screencap threads
I hate you niggers.

Attached: 1635595316317.jpg (982x898, 62.5K)

>Coffee tastes like shit

Every French that I know who go to USA for holidays or expat to work say that coffee in USA is horrible like hell. And it's not one or 3, but many

why are European bigots so racist?? I'm NEVER moving to Europe now...

>their primary cultural export is tourism

Coffee in America is basically a dessert full of sugar

I mean is true but the pajeet is comparing his american life to the indian one while the american only sees the world with western eyes

All of those things are true. I suggest that Americans and Anglos in general stay well clear of Europe.

>more racist
i wish...

Yes. Modern Europe is more of a museum these days

As long as it keeps Americans out of my country they can think anything they like.

Attached: smiling smiley with sunglasses doing thumbs up sign.jpg (400x299, 20.06K)

this but unironically

it's true.... eurocuckeans cope but even Indians don't move to Europe (UK is not Europe). and if Indians are unwilling to move to your country that means you have really shit job prospects.

US has better pay, better infrastructure (no, those 300 year old crumbling buildings is only good for photos not for actual living), it's far more cosmopolitan than Europe. And American versions of European food mog actual European food in terms of taste because in America everything is done to provide maximum taste but eat at your own risk because Americans eat very unhealthy.

there is just one problem: violence. Europe is peaceful, US is not.

>food is bland
>french, italian, med
What is wrong with indians

If you are an average citizen, living in a Western European country is more financially secure, stable and safer than living in America. Your off your head if you would rather be a wagie in America than in say, Norway or Belgium.
America is better if you are wanting to make loads of money, better for career paths, but has less fiscal security. Europe is a better place to be an "average Joe", although we have smaller houses. America is a better place to be rich.

I'll agree that he is right on culture and weather. Racism it depends where. Eastern Europe yes, Western Europe no.

Yes, all those things are true
Poor Americans, stay away from our backwards lands
Like seriously, don't come

Attached: 1647961094743.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

>there is just one problem: violence. Europe is peaceful, US is not.
move to the UK then, or Canada or Australia..

the HUSTLE and BUSTLE of the BIG CITY

Yuropoor sisters... They hate us... How can we ensure we get more Indian immigrants???

To me he is not Americans. I only consider true Americans those who have full European ancestry

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

what kind of nigga walks around wearing ashirt that just says "rape"

These people think you just buy visas and citizenship.

This dude is an actual fascist. Like straight-up, not even a lukewarm conservative.

What is it about Indians abroad that gives them those hard right views.

Attached: f0b.jpg (700x607, 58.05K)

you literally can in most countries though

In shithole countries yeah

No BBC

He's some low IQ paki from a shithole country. The US is a dying shithole and white americucks won't survive because of slavary. Europe will grew back strong and more racist and richer and stronger.

Only thing I disagree with him is the coffee part. American coffee is diluted shit

the US is much different then it was 50 years ago unfortunately