How do you NEETs spend all day at home doing nothing every single day in your countries...

How do you NEETs spend all day at home doing nothing every single day in your countries? I skipped work today and pretended to be sick and I've been bored to death, I couldn't imagine doing this all day every day.

Attached: 1656282096794.jpg (777x712, 49.28K)

I’m a self-driven person with hobbies and interests and not a dumb slave who needs someone to tell me what to do with my time

Woah....impressive

I just work from home in position that requires little to no communications. I think I'm slowly going a bit primal.

are you really incapable of entertaining yourself without working? lol for one thing do something that gives you joy, like sports or reading or anything really

maybe because youve been bred to become a corporate drone with no sense of self and no self interests or hobbies outside of your wagie cage, filling shekelstein’s pockets?

This but unironically

With vidya, japanese drawings, this place and my home gym I could spend 1000 years in isolation and not feel bored even 1 second

Sleep, grab a coffee near my house, walk to the mall, play guitar, watch tv, browse int

don't even ask bro

Attached: 1655313546906.png (512x468, 209.63K)

your hobbies only exist because other people go to work and make them so.

>I just work from home in position that requires little to no communications

What do you do

I play several instruments, shit post on the chan, and do lots of drugs. At night I watch movies on Amazon Prime

I know what you mean. I became a NEET in 2015 and I still distinctly remember my first day of unemployment, sitting at my PC at 8am wondering how the hell I was going to pass the time.

But you become an expert at wasting time very quickly. The hours, weeks, days, months, years just fly by when nothing changes. You can stretch out basic tasks like going to the supermarket so that they seem to take up more time than they actually do, by going in the middle of the day.

Attached: 1417304081699.jpg (550x535, 48.01K)

Exactly

very shitty existence honestly
wish i would escape neettoil already

I don't do nothing is the thing.

on the internet you could waste like a million lifetimes just combing through wikipedia articles and following the references doing further reading.

LITERALLY pic related + alcohol
6 years now

Attached: co9fwqr5.jpg (750x736, 41.87K)

I literally do nothing but sit by the computer, eat and smoke cigarettes and I'm starting to become a schizo. Sometimes I sit down and try to feel my body and instincts asking "what should I do? what do I want to do?" and I get no response.

My situation is a bit fucked because I own a small house with a big yard I bought on impulse like everything in my life, I also quit my job out of impulse. My boomer neighbours must think I'm insane, my yard is a mess, I have enough money to last me a while but work makes me suicidal

Attached: 1656100227481.png (591x512, 133.55K)

maintaining yard/property is fun though, you should get into it

Get a dog. It gives you a reason to get out and also a loyal friend whos always by your side

>I’m a self-driven person with hobbies and interests and not a dumb slave who needs someone to tell me what to do with my time

This.

man this post has me absolutely boiling with anger. some people don't deserve the things they have.

>and I've been bored to death, I couldn't imagine doing this all day every day.
lol that's just sad man
don't you have any interests or hobbies? your life must sound so empty

I meditate for 2 hours, do yoda, then practice calligraphy. Most of my day is spent being a philosopher and pondering the nature of this reality. I also make a point of doing a tea ceremony twice a day to open my 3rd eye.

I'm just mentally ill. I would never say life is tough, I think that's a meme. All you really need to do in life is go to a job every day for 9 hours like a drone, it's not hard. The problem is when non-existence feels better than being alive from a cost-benefit-analysis

nigga just has some money and a house, and you are seething over this?
can't imagine your reaction to people born into saudi oil baron families or some shit

i have nothing, i'll be homeless in a few years and i work ten times harder than anyone else i know.

rot and atrophy
I'm mostly a vestigial thing thi ls point

>do yoda
you sick fuck