>shitpost about americans and make fun of them all the time
>burgerclap, shart in mart
>be at work
>pinch my hand between ca 3 ton aluminium roll and a machine
>fine at first, gradually in so much pain i have to go to ER
>wait a long time next to an older american couple
>the woman starts talking to me
>asks me about myself, my life and why im there
>acts more empathetic than any icelander i've ever met and is really warm and nice
could it be..were americans our allies all along...

Attached: 1645367428070.jpg (400x262, 16.36K)

Why would an American be at an Iceland ER

i always try to be nice :)

idk, but they probably found some way to suck off an israeli

How ya doing champ! How’s life treating ya? Want to grab a beer after this? Hey maybe we can catch the game on in a bar and just shoot the shit.
:)

other people do things, your meaningless existence is not indicative of anyone else

Fuck it happened to me like couple weeks ago I even made a thread when it happened

>be me
>recently got a ba in civil engineering
>just started working at this construction company
>feels good
>eat like a motherfucker on the first weekend I had just because
>sunday
>ate rice, beans and pumpkin mash at lunch and an entire pizza alone and huge bowl of popcorn and some peanuts while watching a movie
>sleep like a baby with a tummy full as fuck couldn't even drink water felt like exploding
>next morning wake up late feeling like I got a hangover
>don't even try to shit cause late
>I drive to work so I was blasting farts like a machine
>the smell was horrible like an open sewer or india
>felt like I was in auschwitz in a gas chamber
>tummy be rumbling like a motherfucker and the farts don't stop
>feel a huge fart coming
>i push it off my butt
>pffffffffffffbrrrshhhh
>feel something moist
>the smell reach my nostril
>puke.jpg
>fuck fuck fuck fuck I shat myself
>get to work and go immediatelly to the bathroom don't even say good morning sir to anyone
>i flush my underwear straight down the toilet drain
>i try my best to clean my thighs and butthole in the sink
>gadly no one notices anything

I still make fun of amerisharts and still hate them but yet that made me more aware of things that goes through the day of the average american

Attached: imagem_2022-06-27_193515579.png (1024x982, 447.6K)

where the fuck are americans that nice

her husband fell while on a hike or something and needed stitches

Outside your house
TOUCH THE FUCKING GRASS INCEL
TOUCH IT

>>pinch my hand between ca 3 ton aluminium roll and a machine
How?

literally go outside you fucking chud

Most Americans are. It's why I still live here. Most people encounter is so nice that I even have to tell him I have to move on to other places and feel sad when I have to end my conversations with them.

Americans are nice because we believe in God.
Western Europeans are atheists and they are the meanest, coldest, most cruel people you can imagine.

Americans are like black people: when you meet them they are either extremely pleasant and genial or extremely pushy and abrasive, usually the former. Also like black people their extroverted expression of warmth or hostility doesn't really amount to much and often masks what compared to their expressiveness is an inner coldness.

Why do you always get compared to Canadians if you guys are so nice?
Literally everyone's opinion of Canadians are that they're so much better than Americans, yes that includes Americans opinions themselves

Im considering moving there desu.

They were abusing free healthcare obviously

I've met a good dozen polite Ameriggos—out of eight dozen.

They really do fake empathy pretty well I'll give them that but it's all just to get a tip at the end of the day.

It's also the abroad ones that tend to be more amicable in my experience. Once one's in their territory, it isn't so gleeful.

Canadians aren’t nice
They would lynch you
We on the other hand, would suggest you start a restaurant so we can give you money for pho and banh mi

>Literally everyone's opinion of Canadians are that they're so much better than Americans, yes that includes Americans opinions themselves
Completely wrong. Only shitlib redditors think that.

That's true, I hope you remembered to tip them OP. I once sat next to an American on a flight and I was practically broke when we landed

And then they start smiling at you like this and you cannot take them seriously anymore

Attached: original.jpg (1200x900, 274.65K)

lol

Excuse me sir, where is my tip for your post?

ah yes, because the famous scandinaivian and british isles coldness always amounts to a lot and people find a lot of connection with people from there