This is what churches look like in central Europe

>This is what churches look like in central Europe
Pr*t*st*nt*sm was a mistake.

Attached: 1280px-Wien_-_Wotrubakirche_(0).jpg (1280x853, 276.77K)

I completely agree that i like this design. And i agree if you want to build old style churches i am not against it i knew tow sculptor one has no job.

>jesus: do not give into material desires, my son
>catholic church :*speaking to furniture movers* UHMMM YEAH SO MOVE THAT GOLDEN SCEPTER OVER TO THE BACK OF THE CHURCH BECAUSE WE HAVE TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE DIAMOND ENCRUSTED TOMB OF SAINT EDWARD PAGANIO WHICH IS GONNA BE PLACED IN FRONT OF OUR SOLID GOLD CRUCIFIX

>The Wotruba Church, officially Church of the Most Holy Trinity, is a Roman Catholic church made of 150 concrete blocks on the Georgenberg in southwestern Vienna.

retard cathtrad LARPer faggot, it has nothing to do with denomination, but with architecture stlye. In the 70s brutalism was in, I was confirmed Catholic in a brutalist church too.

This. Catholicism is an aberration from Christ's teachings. Protestantism unironically is truer to the New Testament.

Top is protestant
Bottom is Catholic
Liverpool

P*pism was a mistake

Attached: 20220627_143634-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 220.92K)

before WWI, both Protestant and Catholic churches were beautiful
all aesthetic standards were thrown away because the entire continent was demoralized from the horrors of war

spbp

I hate tradtards who think any architecture that doesn't look like a carbon copy of some shit from the 1500s is bad by default;t

Attached: IMG_7592.png (618x559, 9.06K)

God why are Catholics so based?

Gold by weight for every vessel for the ministry. And silver by weight according to the diversity of the vessels and uses.

15 He gave also gold for the golden candlesticks, and their lamps, according to the dimensions of every candlestick, and the lamps thereof. In like manner also he gave silver by weight for the silver candlesticks, and for their lamps according to the diversity of the dimensions of them.

16 He gave also gold for the tables of proposition, according to the diversity of the tables: in like manner also silver for other tables of silver.

17 For fleshhooks also, and bowls, and censers of fine gold, and for little lions of gold, according to the measure he gave by weight, for every lion. In like manner also for lions of silver he set aside a different weight of silver.

18 And for the altar of incense, he gave the purest gold: and to make the likeness of the chariot of the cherubims spreading their wings, and covering the ark of the covenant of the Lord.

19 All these things, said he, came to me written by the hand of the Lord that I might understand all the works of the pattern. 1 Chronicles 28

@166993440
cringe c*tholic scum sod off and don't you ever (You) me again

Protestantism is just european judaism

the evangelist church near me was renamed catholic after all of the german speaking priests were rounded up in 1945

Attached: 1632169186450.gif (200x150, 62.42K)

>no Booru filename
Kohle

There are all kinds of ugly as fuck churches built by all denominations.

We have churches like that here too

Attached: Chiesa-dellAutostrada-del-Sole-3-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 140.66K)

Both old and new churches should be repurposed as night clubs. Imagine the DJ's dressed as Bishops and the bartenders are priests or something. The DJ should be at the altar. Techno is probably good because the BPM is low enough for the echoes of the beats to fade out between each beat. The tall ceilings are perfect for clubs because of the heat.

Basically
Spain hasn't built a beautiful catholic Church for 80 years

All of this belongs to the glory of God retard protestcuck

yes, gods human intermediaries are just holding onto it for him right?

God like these human things?