My friend from poland said people with black hair and brown eyes in Northern Europe are treated like black people

My friend from poland said people with black hair and brown eyes in Northern Europe are treated like black people

Is this true? Even if they are white?

Attached: Cry.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

Complete bullshit. Wypipo with blonde hair and blue eyes exist only in Scandinavia anyway. Like half of Germans are dark for instance.

but Poland is eastern Europe, how would she know how northern European (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland) work?

this only north Germans are truwhite southern ones are brown and short and eastern ones are slavs

>half
I have been to Hamburg, even there it seemed to me that they were less than half. Although it is true that there may be many immigrants, both first and second generation, from other parts of Europe there.

I once heard people in spain consider afrcans brown if their skins are not midnigh black

lmao then how do they treat people with brown skin and green eyes (me)

I dont live in europe so i dont care

we are black though

Attached: average Spaniard 2.jpg (397x402, 23.98K)

This is their king. Search also for the swedish prince. I dont think they mistreat their kings and princes, right?

Attached: HRH-Crown-Prince-Haakon-.jpg (1392x1813, 250.85K)

true if they meant everythings relate to bank in Sweden , holy fucking shit it's the worst

would you please finish your sentence sir

>but Poland is eastern Europe
Poland is north-east, not just east.

The Russian character on American gods said that also. That he was the black man in his family because he has black hair

Attached: Smockin.jpg (254x198, 12.6K)

That's a reference that goes back to Pagan times, blond people have always been seen as fairer and therefore more noble, while black/dark brown is associated with negative traits. The light vs the dark

Attached: renimichaeldefeatssatan.jpg (1110x1635, 200.94K)

Jesus had dark hair
He broke the chain

What fucking chains retard? why are Eastern Europeans so fucking vain and stupid?

Well yes, but actually no

Attached: A-Khx3TCAAIQdf6.jpg (600x661, 52.25K)

Boy you crazy

The only people I know that make it a cultural matter to be as racist and judgemental and vain as possible are Eastern Europeans

boy you need some milk
he crazy