>G7
>Brics
>La Francophonie
>Commonmeme
>OTAN
>asean
>EU
>SADC
Why can't humans unite under a single flag? Remove the barrier of nationality, this bureaucracy and sovereignty nonsense is absolutely retarded.

Attached: file.png (275x183, 17.24K)

I cannot even identify myself with Germans who live 50km south of me, why would you think anyone with a functioning brain would want to live as one global nation lol

madanascar

Cancerous idea, kill yourself

Because it's all different groups fighting for power
BRICS are the good guys btw they just need to add Iran and Turkey

hostile!
I wonder, what do you think about Lula?

Because not everyone has, to put it in politically correct terms, "Western values"

Humans thrive in conflicts so it will never happen

Attached: 16556029794070.jpg (1280x354, 131.33K)

It sure is a nice fantasy world you live in

Corrupt piece of shit, leftist scum

You're literally black tough? You guys can't even run your own country?

so predictable

> I need to identify with people!

This will happen eventually. Maybe in centuries, or millennium even, but it will happen, and the people born after it has been established will look at us like monkeys, retards who fought for nonsensical issues.

Black eh? I don't see why is that an issue if true.

>Why can't humans unite under a single flag?
Should I tell what hapened in last time?

What happened?

if aliens ever appear, we would probably unite under common hate for aliens. humans need something to hate.

It's also predictable that you're a starving manlet from a literal who shithole

brown ppl ruin everything

A lot of humans identify themselves by exclusion. There are probably more people identifying themselves explicitly as "not french" than as their home country on the internet for example. a better example is how the orient has always seemed "foreign" to westerners
things like the UN will never work in an efficient manner because there are always people who refuse to comply with the policies because they identify as the opposite of these policies, you can even see that in the EU with hungary vetoing russian sanctions left right and center

>The African is talking about unity
You literally chop each others head off because you don't get along.
If you want unity unironically stop being black, that's the only way.

>LAS

Attached: 6.gif (498x441, 125.95K)

what did you do to that belarussian flag?

We don't do honour killing in our contry, it's against our values. That's European/Muslims culture that you are so familiar with. Of course, once all nations are united, we will share common humanist values, virtues that are well thought out and not based on superstitions.