Our birth rates in Europe double every decades and our religion is getting tougher with each new generation and we are...

Our birth rates in Europe double every decades and our religion is getting tougher with each new generation and we are so hated we will never assimilate nor tolerate natives. What can you do about it ?

Attached: image.jpg (2784x1856, 775.51K)

make a comic and drawing the most important prophet

Call you to get my uber delivered

Attached: 1654628884824.png (1102x1171, 404.51K)

You are hated because you are disgusting pieces of shit and criminals (not all, just 99% of you).

The only reason y are here is because politicians wanted to fuck up our countries more. We never wanted yr "people" here. You are probably the worst people on earth.

unironically probably ethnically cleanse you. Happened before will happen again

>crime bad

whiteboi mad

We're chill cause we know that in a few years you'll get genocided out of Europe. Enjoy the good years now, sooner than you think it's going to be hell for your kind here

Muslim zoomers are leaving the religion at a growing rate

Attached: 1648871736970.webm (400x640, 2.18M)

delusional
sorry lads but it's pretty much over
if you think something like this would happen in the future we would be starting to see signs rn but it's not even close

Dont believe on this. They fake and lie as muslims in order to let us be less defensive. I am sure they will say they are nonreligious when they reach 20% of the population, and when they reach 40%, they will ALL go fully muslim.

The moroccoans that executed 200 persons in Bataclan were not religious 2 years earlier. An iman made them be fully terrorists. The same can happen with any muslim. Dont fall in their lies.

With Russo-Ukrainian war going on no one cares avout you anymore.

That we cant recover fully a country does not mean we cant recover at least half of it to make an excission. Traitor natives would be sent with their muslim friends in the muslim part of the country

You cant see the signs cause you're a nafri retard
Enjoy your stay while it lasts

I'm not talking the scale I'm talking about it happening at all

You won't recover anything europeans are scared of nafris and weak. North africans will gradually replace you and you can't do shit about it

I'm native
I live in the south where the majority voted RN
the best you get is people talking about nafris in negative ways but they are basically seen as part of the country now, like gypsies but less savage

Many people in rural Spain are conservative and proud and have almost never seen an inmigrant. Many people would explode if things went worst since they have been destroying our habitat for too many years and people want justice

Scared of nafris? Nigga you're the frailest people out there literally worse than starving African niggers
You harass teens, women and elders
The only time you stir shit with euro adults is when you're in a group of no less than 5 of you subhumans
You couldnt scare a child 1vs1
Im sorry for you french bro, here we all want to kill them asap, we're counting the days

it's easy to scared people when you are always 10 vs 1
come alone you little rat

What are you talking about faggot? One nafri could easily take 5 spaniards for himself you're not impressive nor do you scare any nafri go back to your lgbtq festivals pahahhaha

Nafris will replace west europeans and i hope you will disappear once and for all. Europe is our land it belongs to us now

imagine replying to this bait

>what can you do about it
hehe, nothing, nothing at all, showers this way please

Attached: 286150903057211.png (622x559, 401.52K)

Fpbp
Today a german made me smile.

Alone ? In the netherlands and belgium moroccans are literally the best boxe/mma fighters we dominate these fields

You guys are scared of us and we're well aware of this