New 'toss

New 'toss

Attached: 1656362769606.jpg (800x579, 106.43K)

Literal heaven

Plot twist: they're all cuckolds and the horse is the father

united states needs sharia law tbqh

me doing the grilling

this but unironically

It does a good job showing rightoids up for their hypocrisy. Shit on Islamic backwaters yet at the same time strive to emulate them. A special species indeed.

>Men having fun and doing some fiine grilling while also enforcing their 2nd amendment
>Women being humble while also showing humbleness and modesty
>Baby killer behind bars
What's supposed to be wrong?

>rightoids
Please Nigel, use real words.

I don't get it

missing the ongoing school shooting and all the dickless pansies afraid to intervene

I get it. American taliban

You know they don't like Hispanic right?

20 years Afghanistan "nation building", and it ended up being the mutts that got converted

Y'all Quaeda

I don't get it

Attached: This.jpg (300x300, 5.66K)

comparing life in Texas to that of Afganistan is straight up priviledged and offensive

That's not what's happening, at all. The cartoon is clearly still depicting Texan 'privileges' or culture, such as country music and beer drinking and bbqs, but that a set of their values re:women are indistinguishable from Islamic fundamentalists like the Wahabi or Taliban.

>Texan 'privileges'
>country music, beer, bbqs
ah, yes, I forgot there is a 1998 ban on women enjoying these in Texas
Again, offensive and priviledged. AND naïve

Tejas is Hispanic, retard

Stretch before making that reach. The cartoon is about punishing women for perceived moral depravity - i.e., having 'lustful sex' and wanting to abort the result. It's NOT about comparing Texas to Afghanistan.

If you don't know that political cartoons hyperbolize to get their message across then I'm afraid you may be suffering from full blown autism.

>It's NOT about comparing Texas to Afghanistan.
>good job showing rightoids up for their hypocrisy. Shit on Islamic backwaters yet at the same time strive to emulate them.
anyway kill yourself reddit spacing bunkerchan faggot

I know, Afghanistan is much nicer.

Yes, it's possible to show two distinct cultures overlapping when it comes to a set of values, you know? Or not? You may be 50IQ. Besides, you support the end result in the comic so idk why you're getting defensive kek. Afghanistan is your utopia, but with beer and and hamburgers, right?