Do men value virginity anymore? Feels like men see that as a red flag whenever I mention it

Do men value virginity anymore? Feels like men see that as a red flag whenever I mention it

Attached: girl-crying.gif (498x274, 1.78M)

Can I see your girlcock user

low effort bait

They're genuinely shocked that a person like you, presumably female, has not broken your hymen before the age of 14 in current year.

i do, but its kinda rare, girls dont go out there telling they are virgin, just like men do.

VGH the pure virgin english roses of britvnnia

can somebody itt explain to me how you guys are fine with having a wife that's not a virgin

I'm no chad user, I don't have a choice anymore.

no I'm asking for people who are fine with it and genuinely don't see any issue with it

maybe they think you are lying.
being a virgin is not bad. i wish i was still a virgin.

They shouldn't be shocked considering I grew up as a Muslim but now am Christian, they just feel like I'm after long term commitment (which I am)

nobody is fine with that we just cope

No sex before marriage
not even once
ill go to america and marry and nice blonde german girl
yesss helooooo sirs

Then there's no problem. They're not after long term commitment, you are, they back off to save you both from being incompatible while you can search for someone who is looking for long term commitments and they can find an easy lay which they probably hoped you were too.

Why would I have a problem with someone being more experienced and so better at sex?

I'm not a virgin doesn't seem fair to judge her for not being one

No
No one cares irl

Shame you cant convert out of being incredibly brown

There are a lot of brown Christians too

Shame u can’t convert out of looking like genghis khan is ur sister

same for not being able to convert out of idiocy. Poor you

tbqh, no. Bc it's so rare these rares once you turn 22+ (and your potential partners)

Every girl saying they’re a virgin is a liar

honestly it kinda is a red flag because wtf must be wrong with a bitch if she couldn't get some dick by the age of like 26

You should unironically be killed