Glory to the heroes lmfaoooooooooooo

glory to the heroes lmfaoooooooooooo

Attached: 1656363420027.webm (368x464, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall_of_Remembrance_of_the_Fallen_for_Ukraine
youtu.be/zbTjKUq010o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I though only 20 Ukrainians had died, meanwhile they killed 300,000 Russians

now show russians wall..nvm i dont think you can upload more than 1 hour on Any Forums

Looks like Russia is going to be a shit hole for another 50 years. Sad really.

6 billion ukranians have died in this genocide.

Go Russia, go!

I hope you know, that these portraits have been hanging there at least for the last 5 years?
t.resident of Kyiv

Have you met the famous Goat of Kiev?

Each group has 13*10 - 4 = 126 names. There are 32 groups in total. 126*32 = 4,032 servicemen dead. Seems plausible. Is this the total figure or some area?

You're going to get your ass shredded, hohol

imagine dying while your kike president plays risk

Here is that same wall even

Attached: file.png (1839x899, 2.79M)

>Kyiv not Kiev
Ngmi
The wall is uncanny really. However, I wonder how long the portraits will stay until there’s a new government agenda. Yet another “revolution” lmao.

>Kyiv

Attached: 1644645153762.png (672x672, 21.25K)

What heroes what did they do weren't they just following orders and many other similar questions?????

uhm honey it takes real bravery to rape a girl that just lost her parents and steal a car from an elderly couple

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wall_of_Remembrance_of_the_Fallen_for_Ukraine

Maлopoc

Attached: 1646931499987.jpg (904x735, 362.42K)

Well yeah if you're Christian but Russians/Ukrainians only believe in Carl Sagan (Carl Satan)

I'm not saying you should surrender, but you should sue for peace with the Russians and make some concessions. Will it really kill you to not be ethnically replaced by Africans and Arabs? Do you really want troon rights that bad?

Fuck off

I swear its always Mexicans that are obsessed with the preservation of the white race.

Attached: 1649787629243.webm (640x628, 1.39M)

Show your passport

Russia wants concessions of 2/3 of the country. Including the capital. There’s no way that will be negotiated without total defeat.

>Will it really kill you to not be ethnically replaced by Africans and Arabs? Do you really want troon rights that bad?
what does that have to do with anything

why are you not on the front?

not going to prove anything anyways, since you can buy all manners of official documents for pennies on ukrainian flea markets, whether it's a medical license, driver's license or a state exam result

Show your passport

Why would I die for the government? I will be forgotten in a year max. And bandera isn’t my father either.

>Kyiv

Attached: soy latte.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Unfathomably based.

Attached: DNR SILA.png (1024x718, 926.72K)

the one I bought from an ukrainian enterpreneur or the one I was issued by my local Voivodeship office?

Attached: lyy1gwx4fs491 (3).webm (320x240, 2.86M)

And the Ghost of Kiev shot down five Russian ICBMs using the keyblade his grandfather stole from Eisenhower or whatever.

Aye, heroes. You spit in the faces of your ancestors, Polack. They knew a thing or two about the fight for freedom.

While the world did gaze with deep amaze
At those fearless men but few
Who bore the fight that freedom's light
Might shine through the foggy dew

And back through the glen, I rode again
And my heart with grief was sore
For I parted then with valiant men
Whom I never shall see n'more
But to and fro in my dreams I go
And I kneel and pray for you
For slavery fled, O glorious dead
When you fell in the foggy dew!

youtu.be/zbTjKUq010o

Take that shit pic back where you got it. DNR is like the worst of Ukraine, but Russian nationalist instead and on steroids.

Show it