Hello Any Forums

Tell me about your day :)

Attached: Youko-shiragami-67614.png (250x250, 106.18K)

green japan

Hi !

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGS

I woke up, did the laundry, went to buy a new vacuum cleaner, vacuumed around the house, did the dishes, made some bolognese pasta, ate, and played vidya
now im here

I’m currently suffering from a sinus infection in 30C heat

Meat was cheap today so I bought lots
Also lemongrass to make tea

>made some bolognese pasta
sounds like fine dining. I also had pasta today.

Same friend. This has to be my least favorite time of the year health-wise.

Neat. I would've gone shopping for some ground meat too but I kinda passed out and woke up only an hour ago. How much did it cost, by the by?

I was flirting with my hot redhead female coworker. I made a joke how the office was boring as hell and we should set up some lights and music like a club. She started pretending to grind up me while beat boxing dance music. But she is slim with a huge juicy ass and she rubbed it against my crotch and her amazing ass grinded right against my boner. We both kind of froze but it was too late and I jizzed my pants hard. She started apologizing and we were both super embarrassed and blushing hard. But I had to give a presentation to the board in five minutes. So I ended up giving my presentation to the board of directors with her light pink sweater wrapped around my front like a fucking weirdo. I guess they figured it was a pride month thing and if they mentioned anything about it there could be a lawsuit idk. Drove straight home after I was so embarrassed and now I’ll have to dry clean my suit

Just got off work. Going to get milk at Walmart then go home and play vidya

They usually sell each cuy for 15 soles (a bit less than 4$) but I bought four of them for 13 soles each. And they were fresh and ready to prepare.

Also found delicious boar meat for cheap. What a great day!

Attached: article.jfif.jpg (821x616, 106.32K)

g-good for you, I guess?

Attached: blush23.jpg (696x903, 61.71K)

why aren't 100 million of you posting on Any Forums?

I'm working right now and plan to do the same once I'm done.

That's pretty cool. From the price range I think it falls right between beef and chicken? I've never tasted cuy before since they're not available here but will look up some cooking videos for it.

Most of us are too busy making clothes for 3 cents/hour

Beef and chicken are cheaper but I always love to vary

I been thinking that coming here all the time is wasted time and I'm only holding myself back from reality. I feel like I keep running away from it

Woke up, helped mom with garden, going to walk dogs now then go to gym. Thanks for asking. How was your day?

I am at work right now feeling like shit. Haven't had any food in 24 hours because I had to have blood drawn after work to finish out a physical.

What kind of milk will you get?

Attached: 1643379147430.jpg (343x457, 19.43K)

no

Attached: 1656085650943.gif (338x450, 185.26K)

It really depends on the kind of threads you're in. They say you're here forever, but I've been going on and off this site relentlessly ever since I first stumbled across it more than a decade ago without any issues. It's very important to keep track of how much time you spend here that's really just arguing with retards and not talking with other anons about your hobbies or maybe having a more professional discussion about your line of work. for example I like to translate manga as a hobby, so I'll always lurk the weekly scanlation thread on Any Forums. However generals get very stale very soon so I'd recommend not wasting too much time on those. The only "generals" I really frequent are those of seasonal anime because there's so much content to talk about all the time. If you want to see what happens when there's always a place to talk but nothing new to talk about you should check out boards like Any Forums.

>helped mom with garden
based
>How was your day?
it was pretty nice. Played vidya for an inordinate amount of time in the morning and was fast asleep by 3 PM. Woke up just a while ago and now am finishing up some work.

>Haven't had any food in 24 hours
sounds rough man.
>What kind of milk will you get?
I was more referring to the playing vidya part since it's 3 AM here. if I did have to get anything I'd probably get some apple juice. I'm gonna play Metal Gear Rising.

mean

Attached: 1654973380633.jpg (1920x1080, 161.58K)

You do not actually care about my day

I can't prove that I do, but I think you'd find it fun to share how your day went here, and talk to other Any Forumsanons about it.

Attached: bug.jpg (750x920, 115.6K)

the anime avatar does

Attached: 1640779601163.png (800x800, 116.23K)

Is that you pippin the snitch

>Metal Gear Rising.
Sounds fun, I'm pretty shit at those kinds of games so I never really play them that much.

Attached: 1655710456639.png (393x355, 56.41K)

Thanks man but I feel like I'm just not gaining much regardless but you're right
PUERTO RIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOO

I was having a hard time with a boss but then I realized I completely ignored the parry mechanism up to that point like a retard and now that I've figured out how to do it the game's been a walk around the park. Games like Metal Gear or Yakuza you play not just because of the gameplay(even though they're pretty solid by themselves) but because the storyline's pretty fun and you often feel like you're just watching a silly but fun show.

Attached: smiling sam.jfif.jpg (512x512, 43.51K)

Yo

Attached: 1641170332094.jpg (974x1080, 426.23K)

good night

good night friend

Attached: 1640588753063.jpg (375x427, 33.99K)