When and how did literal brown skin people start deceiving themselves into thinking they're white...

When and how did literal brown skin people start deceiving themselves into thinking they're white? For the several years, the internet has been full of MENAoids and Latinx debating over who is and isn't white and shitting on each other. It seems like autistic race science has gone mainstream now. Pic unrelated

Attached: 1655076573785.jpg (1134x850, 230.49K)

you tell us

why do they wanna be white? its a fallen race

You're not white either Luigi..

Why do you retards think everyone in Italy looks like a terrone

Post hand

>White
Skin tone here it means you are pale,some are pale and their brothers are dark we don't talk about it in racial standards
No we dont see ourselves as the same race as europeans and are extremely proud of our identity go fuck yourself if thats what you meant

lmao your culture is a shithole and you are a Slave to America and Israel

Fuck off turk i dont want to shit on you roach like the other thread
Shooo
Go seethe somewhere else

Only a subsection of subhumans who tend to be minorities

Picrel is a berber who think he is “pale” and that berbers are lighter than levantines, funny thing is he keeps cherrypicking the lightest berbers and the darkest levantines as “proof” and literally believes berbers are whiter than southern euros KEK

Take a look at this thread and have a laugh at him

culture isn't a material thing to call a shithole. say your country is a shithole

>You have to be from the country which lives rent free in my head
every time lmao take your low quality sandmeds

Attached: IMG_8010.jpg (2767x3383, 2.86M)

Forgot the pic, here he is

Btw this germ poster is a turk

Attached: 5E94075A-7CF2-477D-8C88-DEDDA3D49D8F.jpg (720x1020, 101.55K)

i had no idea MENAfags were so OBSESSED with roaches lmao

incel wrist

I remember my granmma generation having a lot of race awareness, it was gen X and Millenials who bought the Hollywood colorblind nonsense.

Looks Spanish

i dont know who care

might get a cheeky kebab tomorrow

Attached: kebab apu.jpg (1024x702, 91.05K)

In the case of Latinx it's caused by generations of mental conditioning by criollos imposing the Spanish caste system, copious/pol/ brainwashing and the fact that being loners on Any Forums means they've rejected by their fellow browns so they cope by saying they are white and thus rejected for being different.

If you see a mena who shitflinging about who is whiter know that its never an arab its always a a berber or a persian or a turk who is also terminally online

Stop speaking into the void and quote the people you are talking about faggot, not quoting wont stop me from getting on your ass

And you wish people were obsessed with you LMFAO, you mfers go as far as to use vpns then talk about how much you love turkey just to feel a bit of love